Chapter 19: Now you done it....

"You intend to climb that?" Asked Issei as he pointed at the mountains.

"That's the only way for us to get into Asgard as I don't have direct access" Replied Rossweisse

"Nah, I'm good I don't have much time anyways" Said issei.

"What do you mean?" Asked Rossweisse.
"Balance breaker" Said Issei.

[Welsh Dragon Balance breaker!" Roared Ddraig and a red draconic armour appeared on issei.

He didn't let Rossweisse say a thing as he just grabbed her bridal style and took off from the ground.

"AAAAAAH ISE!" Shouted Rossweisse as she was clinging to him from the fear.

"Just relax Rose" Said issei.

Five minutes later they had already reached the other side of the mountain.

"So Rose, where is Asgard?" Asked Issei as they landed.

Issei saw nothing just snow all over the place.

Rossweisse walked away a little and whispered something that Issei couldn't understand.

suddenly an entrance like a gate appeared out of nowhere.

Issei watched in awe as Rossweisse opened golden gates that seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"Well, let's go in" Said Rossweisse.

They were walking some kind of corridor as soon as they entered the gate.

The gates behind them disappeared.

They walked for two minutes and two valkyries stopped them.

"Halt! who are you and how did you get here?" Asked one of the two who was holding a spear.

She was wearing more revealing armour than Rossweisse and her partner.

"We came to meet Lord Odin" Answered Issei.

"And you are?" Asked the other.

"He is the Red Dragon Emperor and the leader of the Dragon faction and I'm the strongest Valkyrie's sister and the previous Lord Odin's personal guard" Answered Rossweisse.

The two of them looked at issei and Rossweisse for a moment and noticed Rossweisse's armour that was proof.

They could tell that it was a real Asgardian armour and not a fake.

"Alright come with us we shall escort you" Said one of the girls before they started to lead issei and Rossweisse straight to Odin.

Fifteen minutes later they reached the throne room's large golden double doors that had Norse ruins and two Valkyries who were guarding the doors.

The guards saw the newcomers being escorted by the two Valkyries so they let them in as they slowly opened the doors.

As they entered they didn't see as many guards as issei thought there would be as only a few were lined up in front of the throne, one Valkyrie was standing between the queen's and Odin's throne and she had golden armour instead of silver like other ones.

'I guess she is the most powerful Valkyrie and a new personal guard for Odin' Thought issei as he analysed the room.

"Lord Odin newcomers arrived to have a word with you" Said one of the two Valkyrie that escorted them after they kneeled.

"Welcome Red Dragon to Asgard, tho I must ask, what do we owe the pleasure of you visiting us without a warning this humble day?" Greeted Odin as he stroked his silver white beard.