Chapter 5: A helping hand (pt2)

The next morning Issei woke up pretty early, it was four in the morning.

He decided to get ready for his raid, but when he tried to move, he heard a cute grunt. Looking to his side he saw Valerica sleeping peacefully on his chest with a smile.

He decided to continue sleeping, and go for the raid at night.

This time Valerics woke up. She yawned cutely and got up above Issei. Seeing that he was still asleep she smiled before kissing him on the lips, but something unexpected happened, Issei reciprocated the kiss. When they parted Issei greeted her.

"Morning, that's a nice way to wake me up~" Said Issei.

Valerica blushed even harder as her heart started to beat even faster.

"M m-m-mornig" Valerica stuttered out while looking away, trying to hide her blush.

"Not that I don't enjoy this kind of morning wake-up, but what are you doing here?" Asked amused Issei.

"W-well, I couldn't sleep alone last night for some reason, so I decided to sleep with you, and it worked in an instant" Replied Valerica.

"Hoh, the White Dragon Empress can't sleep without her hug pillow~" Teased Issei with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut it!" Shouted Valerica while hitting his chest playfully.

After that, they decided to go eat breakfast, and later do some training.

The day was average for Issei until he ran into Bikou. He decided to ask him the same question he asked Kuroka and Le Fay yesterday.

"Sup Bikou, how are ya? Asked Issei.
"Oh hey lizard" Replied Bikou mockingly and angry.

"C'mon, you wanted to spar, I granted your wish. It's not my fault you are a great punching bag" Said Issei with a smirk.

Bikou glared at him.

"So what do you want?" Asked Bikou.

"Just one question" Said Issei.

"Yeah, what is it? Asked Bikou.

"Why did you join the chaos brigade?" Asked Issei.

Bikou was confused by the question but answered nonetheless.

"I left my ancestorial territory because no one appreciated my work, I always worked my butt off for someone to acknowledge me for who I am and not as next Wukong.

But it all was for nothing, no one changed their views about me, so I just gave up. After my training was complete and I had mastered all the Wukong techniques, I left the place to travel the world.

During my travels, I met Valerica. We hit off pretty well, and later we joined the chaos brigade" Answered Bikou.

Hearing this Issei gave Bikou a bro hug.

"Well, I think you're a great help to your team as they do appreciate you a lot, plus, you're a great friend, your jokes are funny even if you go a little overboard, and you're a nice punching bag" Said Issei releasing Bikou from the bro hug.

With that Issei helped Bikou get past his trauma, but got chased around the mansion because of the last part he said.

Furious Bikou decided to stop, when everyone got called for dinner by Le Fay.

After dinner was over, everyone went to their rooms to get some sleep. But Issei went there only to get ready for the raid.

Before going out he left a letter on the bed.

"Are you ready for the night raid partner?" Asked Issei with a smirk.

"Of course partner! finally some action!" Replied a happy dragon.