Chapter 32: When will they leave me alone?

As they left the castle with their rewards, issei and Raphtalia went to the slave merchant because while Issei was fighting against Motoyasu, they removed her slave crest, but Raphtalia wanted to get another one.

"So you want a new slave crest?" Asked the slave merchant as he looked at Raphtalia.

"Yes, I would like to get another one" Said Raphtalia

But before they could begin the process Issei remembered something that he wanted to try out.

"Wait, I want to test something out" Said Issei and gained curious looks from both Raphtalia and the slave merchant.

"Slave shield!" Called out, but his shield stayed normal except its gem glowed green and got some black and red runes on it that they didn't understand.

"Raphtalia, hold your hand above mine" Said Issei.
He read the instructions on the screen that popped out in his vision and understood what he had to do.

Raphtalia did as told and held her hand out above issei's and suddenly a green magic circle appeared between their hands.

"Raphtalia, will you become my slave and always aid me if the need arrives? will you become my sword and help me eliminate my foes?" Asked Issei as he looked at her with a serious expression.

"Yes, i will become your sword and help you whenever" Replied Raphtalia and the magic circle glowed dark orange.

"Then I, Issei Y Ddraig Goch the heavenly dragon king, make you my slave" Said Issei and the magic circle turned crimson red until it shattered into tiny particles and a mark appeared on Raphtalia in the same place where the old one resided.

But this one was completely different.

It was green and had a dragon in it.

Raphtalia and the slave merchant looked at Issei in amazement.

"Boy, even tho I didn't get paid because you did it yourself, I shall give you something interesting because you showed me something really astonishing today!" Said exited Slave merchant.

"Thank you Issei, the mark looks beautiful" Said Raphtalia with a bright smile.

'She looks cute when she smiles' Thought issei.

'Brother, just ask her out already' Said Ddraig.

'Shut it you and go to sleep' Said Issei mentally.

'Either he is still scared because of his past trauma or he had other reasons' Thought Ddraig.

"So how does it look?" Asked Raphtalia as she showed him the crest near her breasts.

"I-it looks good on you" Said issei with a blush as he turned away while Raphtalia just smiled a smile full of happiness.

"I can't believe that you got that previous sick and scrawny girl into a beautiful woman" Said the slave merchant.

"If she was a virgin I'd give you twenty" Said Slave master.

"But I am a virgin!" Shouted Raphtalia.

"Thirty gold pecies" Said an even more excited slave merchant.

"Thirty gold pecies hmm?" Asked Issei as he considered the deal jokingly.

"Issei!" Shouted Raphtalia.

"I'm just teasing you, I won't give you to anyone I love you" Said Issei but immediately froze after he realized what he said while Raphtalia's eyes widened and a strong blush formed on both of their faces.

'THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!' Shouted Issei inside of his head while Ddraig was laughing his ass off.

'Brother you should listen to me' Said Ddraig.