Chapter 52: Training...

A sudden knock on the doors was heard.

"Oh? someone came to see me?"

Suddenly the white doors were opened and a group of three people were revealed.

"Hello Asia, can we come in?" Aksed Rias with a smile.

"Of course Rias, please come in, all of you" replied Asia with a kind smile and Rias, Akeno, and Koneko entered the room.

Rias sat on a chair near Asia's bed while the rest just stood around the white bed.

"So how are you feeling?" Asked Akeno.

"I'm feeling good Akeno, thanks for asking" Replied Asia with a never ending kind smile.

"How is he?" Asked Rias as she looked at a small figure in Asia's hold.

"The doctors said that he is perfectly fine and healthy" Replied Asia as she looked down at the small sleeping figure.

Yep....she gave birth to a child about a week ago in a hospital located in the underworld...

Even tho they were banished from the underworld, Sirzechs decided to bend the rules a bit and gave Asia the best hospital in the underworld because he knew how much Rias cared for her friends and peerage.

Sis-con of a brother wanted to hide that from his and Rias's parents, but he knew how mad Venelena would've been if she were to find out by herself.

After some convincing she agreed on two conditions.

First they had to do DNA tests to see who the father was, second she was to leave immediately after recovery.

Sirzechs agreed with her conditions and sent Asia to the best doctors in the underworld.

On that faithful night, a condom used on her was broken and she got pregnant, that's why she suddenly stopped coming to school before Trihexa's doom.

The Hyoudou couple were happy and angry.

Happy because their wish finally came true to get some grandkids, but angry as they didn't even know when she did the deed nor who was the father.

But they decided not to question her for now as she needed a lot of rest after giving birth to a small child.

"What name did you give him?" Aksed Koneko.

"His name is Kurenai" Answer Asia.

"That's a great name" Said Rias.

"Now the question is..."Trailed off Akeno.

"Who is the father" Finished Koneko.

In that moment the atmosphere changed.

The girls lowered their heads in shame and sadness as all of them wanted to have issei's children but Fate decided otherwise and they fucked up big time as they lost their precious lover.

"The doctors took Kurenai's DNA and they took Misla Bael's, Riser Phenex's DNA samples, and Saji's chess pieces....they said that we will get the results after three days from today and we will get the answer who the father is..." Said Asia with an emotionless voice as she stared blankly at a wall.

"By the way, where is Xenovia?" Asked Asia.

"She is staying in the mansion and barely comes out of her room, she barely is functional, after that night she completely was broken" Answered Rias with a sad tone.

"Oh... I see" Said Asia as she sadly looked down at Kurenai.

"Well, we have to go now we have a lot of work to do, it's really hard in university....we will visit you soon, stay well and have a lot of sleep" Said Rias as she stood up and left with the duo following her.