Chapter 53: Funny girl...

(Jump out of pure joy mortal readers as I, the God of this book, bless you with a new chapter after all this time!)

Half a month later...

"I feel numb.....what happened?" Asked issei as he opened his eyes.

He sat up slowly because his body was sore and looked around the room he was in.

He recognised the room..

This was the same room he and his mates were staying in on Cal Mira Island.

"Wait....what happened? I don't remember anything after I got beaten to a bloody pulp" Said issei.

"I guess we defeated the wave if I'm still alive..." Said issei and out of the blue his left eye started to hurt, but not only his eye but his whole head was throbbing.

The pain was so extreme that it almost made Issei scream but he endured it as he held his head with both of his hands and just let out a groan.

"The hell was that?! Shouted Issei as he pressed his hand against his left eye trying to numb the pain.

"Anyways, where is everyone?" Asked Issei himself.

"Ddraig?" issei tried to see if Ddraig was in the gear or not but he got nothing in response.

" 'Sigh' ....well I guess I'll get up" Said issei as he removed the cover and got his new combat clothing from his inventory.

"System" Issei called out to his system.

"Can you tell me what happened after I was beaten?" Asked issei.

*Right away master, would you rather see the recording of the last moments of the wave?*

"Yes please" Replied issei.

A screen popped up and showed him a video where Issei sacrificed his left eye and released Ddraig, how Ddraig destroyed Nemesis, and most importantly Kiyomi was okay.

"I'm glad she's fine....but where is everyone?" Asked Issei.

*Can't detect any party members due to them being too far away from master*

"Where did they disappear?" Asked Issei as he got up and walked towards the door.

He was sore and his body ached but he ignored that and started to walk.

As he opened the door he was met with a female that looked like a knight with butt-length strawberry-blonde hair that had a chest-length hair strand hanging on the right side, blue eyes and she had a face that could rival Raphtalia's in beauty.

"Ah! Red Dragon Emperor! you're awake! how are you feeling? I heard you shouting so I got here as fast as I could to see what happened" Issei got immediately bombarded with questions by the unknown woman.

"Ah, I'm... I ugh...okay, I guess? just hungry and sore" Said Issei with a closed eye.

"Okay, wait here I'll get something to eat" Said the woman as she ran off to get Issei something to eat before Issei could say anything.

After ten minutes of waiting the doors of the room opened revealing the same woman with a giant food tray.

She had a kind smile on her face.

"Sorry for making you wait, here's your food" She said as she sat next to Issei on the edge of the bed.

"So Ummm....what's going on?" Asked Issei as he started to eat his food.

"Um...well my name is Eclair Seaetto and I was sent here by the queen to guard you and help you recover and join your party" Said Eclair.

"The queen ordered? but why? and where is everyone?" Asked Issei.