Chapter 4: A helping hand.

Morning came and Issei slowly woke up, but the problem was, he couldn't move. Opening his eyes, he saw his mate on his left hugging his arm, and Ophis on the right doing the same.

Issei didn't even know how to react to this, after everything that happened to him, he isn't that much of a pervert because people kept using that side of him to manipulate. They had just to show a pair of oppai, and he'd do anything, at least it worked, that is until now...

He tried to get free from his morning prison, not that he wasn't enjoying this, but because he had to go to the bathroom really badly. Besides that, he was really hungry, after all, he didn't eat anything for a long time.

But his plan failed...

Valerica woke up and saw Issei trying to get out carefully.

"Good morning Issei" Greeted Valerica with a sleepy voice as she looked at him.

Issei flinched, because he failed to escape.

"G-g-good morning Val" Stuttered Issei.

"Where are you going?" Asked Valerica.

"Bathroom?" Replied Issei.

"First I want to talk to you about yesterday...." Said Valerica.

Issei didn't want to talk about what happened yesterday, but the glare that Valerica gave him, it gave him mad chills.

'Women are scary'..... thought Issei.

"Alright, what do you want to know?" Asked issei.

"First, why is Ophis keep hugging you?" Asked curious and amused Valerica because of the dragon god's actions.

"Well, we are friends now, I told her that friends give hugs, she didn't know what hugs were, so I hugged her, but she likes it a lot now and can't stop it"

Valerica was shocked, Ophis likes something else besides her silence and wants hugs...

"Anything else you want to know?" Asked Issei.
"What were you talking about with Ophis that made you cry?"Asked concerned Valerica.

"Well..... I found out that I was being used all along.... from the very start..... Replied Issei.
"What do you mean?" Asked Valerica.

"What I mean is that my death was planned all along .... Rias taught that if I get killed by a fallen, she could just swoop in, and revive me to get my eternal loyalty, power, and a new piece....." Replied Issei holding his rage.

...[DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE!] Roared Ddraig.

"If she would've just asked me and explained about the supernatural, I would've gladly joined her peerage....." Said issei.

"Plus, she knew I was a pervert..... so she just used that side of me, so I would do anything she wanted..."Said Issei with a blank look.

"But now that will change... I'm no pervert anymore, and no one will use me ever again...." Said Issei firmly.

"Awww, but I liked that side of yours, it's amusing" pouted Valerica trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll be a pervert for you whenever you want empress~" Teased Issei.

Valerica blushed a bit, but stood up from the bed, and went to the door.

"I'll make some breakfast for us, so go take a shower and come downstairs" Said Valerica before leaving.

After a shower, Issei went downstairs. There he met Valerica and the others were already awake, eating breakfast or just drinking coffee.

"Good morning Issei" Greeted everyone.