Chapter 24: Begging of the end..(Last part)

In the apartment, Issei and Valerie were still asleep, but Issei was not breathing normally because he was having another nightmare.

This one was even worse as he saw everything getting destroyed by some kind of monster that had the appearance of a large beast with characteristics coming from different animals like a lion, a leopard, a bear, a dragon, etc. It had seven necks, seven heads, ten horns, as well as seven long thick tails of different shapes.

It also had four stout arms and two legs that are even thicker than its arms. Its main body is that of a primate leaning forward and was covered in black fur and what appears to be scales all over its body.

Its size was five times bigger than Ddraig.
Bodies or at least what remained of them were everywhere of dragons, devils, fallen, angels, youkai, humans, and animals.

"C'mon partner I know you can do it! Don't give up" Said Ddraig out loud outside issei's nightmare as he couldn't see this one for some reason.

In the nightmare issei was trying to fight the monster even tho he was the only one left alive or so he thought.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Roared issei as he used a powerful dragon shot combined with other abilities that he learned.

It did a lot of damage but the monster healed right back up.

As he was about to attack again he saw Valarie in the corner of his eye.

"Valerie! what are you doing here?! It's dangerous here, get out of here!" Shouted Issei as he didn't want the last person that is important to him to die.

"ISSEI!" Shouted Valarie as she came up to him.
She immediately hugged him.

She was glad to see him, she was terrified of the sight of everyone's lifeless bodies everywhere and the monster alone was overwhelming for her.

"I'm scared!" Said Valerie as she hugged him tighter with tears dripping on his chest.

"It's alright, I'll protect you no matter what...I promise, you'll be just fine "Said Issei as he stroked her hair.

She calmed down for a bit and looked into his emerald green and frost blue eyes and he looked into her scarlet red eyes.

"No matter what happens I'll always love you!" Shouted Valarie.

"I'll always love you too" Replied Issei.

Valerie smiled brightly and they kissed passionately proving their love.

Suddenly Valerie got enveloped in bright green and red light and vanished.

"Valerie?" Called for her Issei weakly as he tried to reach for her.

Outside the nightmare, Valerie opened her eyes, looked around and saw that she was in an unfamiliar room in the same bed as Issei.

She blushed.

"What's going on?" Asked Valerie.

"So the bonding was successful" Said a powerful voice.

"Who's talking?" Asked Valerie confused as she looked around the room and saw nothing.

"It's me the Welsh dragon Ddraig. The last time I talked in your presence was when Issei did this dangerous stunt" Replied Ddraig.

"What stunt?" Asked Valerie concerned.

"This bonding process was really dangerous you both could've died,  but here you are alive and kicking....but Issei isn't waking up" Said Ddraig worried slightly.

"Is he alright?" Asked Valerie.

"For now at least yes... Don't worry he will be fine it's like second nature for him to do impossible stuff possible" Said Ddraig confidently.