Chapter 49: Preparations...

"Well then, shall we dance?" Asked Issei as he took his battle stance.

"Just die!" Roared Attor as she shot a ball of dark green flames at Issei.

Issei blocked the fire ball with his arms.

'System analyze' Said Issei mentally.

Issei didn't have any time to read whatever the system showed so the system spoke in his mind.

*Analysis! The fire ball of poisons, it effectively burns it's target and poisons with an extremely deadly poison, but due to being the Shield hero the shield nullifies all of the poisons, and due to being a dragon the fire resistance is higher than anyone's plus using the armor gives the host an ultimate resistance from poison and fire attacks*
'Thats great, thank you system' Said Issei mentally.

"I'm impressed by how you survived that attack, normally even a powerful dragon or adventurer dies just from the first strike" Said Attor.

"Well I ain't normal" Said Issei.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Attor.

"I'm not just the Shield hero, I'm a dragon too" Said Issei as he revealed his true wings.

"Im-impossible! how is there a dragon that still hasn't turned into a demonic dragon!" Roared Attor.

"What do you mean? so all of the dragons are normal? at least were, but you turned them into demonic dragons which made them obey your every command?" Said Issei.

"That's right, once in this world lived three species of dragons, demonic, ordinary ones, and fairy ones.

Demonic dragons reside in earth depths in hell, ordinary dragons resided mostly in mountains, caves and so on, and the fairy dragons that lived on the surface too but in a sacred mountain that no one found until Dracul that is, the mountain is located in the middle of the sea.

No one is able to see much less enter the sacred mountain, but with special access that fairy dragons had was easy.

We made one of them a traitor and we gained access to the sacred mountain.

Of course only the general rank has it such as myself.

We killed all of them! only one was left the fairy dragon princess Kiyomi as a trophy for Dracul, but she didn't know that she was a fairy dragon, she thought she was a normal dragon princess.

Dracul made her his mate" Groweled Attor.

"But the more every demonic dragons made fun of her the more Dracul looked at her in disgust until he threw her away! ahahah that's why now I can have him all to myself!" Roared Attor like a maniac.

Issei was pissed off hearing about all of this.

*New skill! Skill just created by host! when host feels extreme hatred or anger the skill 'Dragon's wrath' activates automatically, by doing so it uses all of the anger and hatred to rise the players level and stats temporarily, the level rise and stat increase depends on payer's anger and hatred level*

'So now I can create skills too? that's great.

'Hmm Dragon's wrath skill, when I got pissed off I already managed to rise my levels temporarily to some extent but with system's update I can rise it beyond my expectations' Thought Issei with a crazy smirk.

"You have no idea how she looked when every demonic dragon chased her throughout hell and made her suffer until she somehow managed to dissapear!" Roared in laughter Attor.

Now issei's anger levels were beyond.

*Skill activated!" Skill Dragon's wrath has been activated, host's levels and stats are rising! Wrath level 27/100*