Chapter 36:Testing out bigger guns ...

*As all requirements were met you have unlocked a new chapter for the day!*

Alright, get ready, fifteen seconds until the wave" Informed Issei.

"Here we go" Said Raphtalia as golden light enveloped them and teleported them away.

They got teleported to a small village where monsters were running around and the royal knights evacuated the people to safety.

"Yep, it started" Said Issei as he looked up at the red sky with circles in it.

"Issei, we should hurry" Said Raphtalia.

"Alright, hold on a sec" Said Issei.

He opened a small portal and Zin flew out of it.
"Listen here Zin, you'll have to protect Raphtalia and help her out on anything she needs" Said Issei as Zin nodded.

"But I can protect myself fine" Pouted Raphtalia.

"I know, I know, I rather be safe than face horrible consequences" Said Issei as he looked straight into her beautiful eyes not letting her argue.

"Fine, let's go" Said Raphtalia.

Issei and Raphtalia were effectively killing the monsters using a sword and boosted gear while Zin electrocuted the monsters and literally fried them to ash.

"All people were evaluated?" Asked Issei as he reached one of the knights.

"Yes sir Shield hero, we evacuated everyone to safety" Informed the knight.

"Alrighty then" Said Issei as he and Raphtalia continued on their way.

"Ummm...Issei I'm worried, why aren't you wearing the armor that Agil made you?" Asked concerned Raphtalia.

"I'm more comfortable like this, plus I have the best armor there is" Said Issei as he waved his boosted gear with a smirk on his face.

An hour has passed since the wave began and monsters stopped coming, but the wave didn't end yet.

"What are they doing? they should've been done with the boss by now" Said irritated Issei.

"We need to put a stop to the wave as fast as we can" Said Raphtalia as she followed Issei.

"Alright then, balance breaker!" Roared Issei.

[Welsh dragon protection balance breaker!] Roared Ddraig.

Soon enough Issei was equipped with his red armor.

He immediately grabbed Raphtalia, which made her yelp in surprise, and with a flap of his wing and his jet ability, he took off into the air at insane speeds.

They flew for ten minutes before spotting a large wooden and wrecked pirate ship floating in the air and someone was shooting at it from below.

Issei landed near the people who were shooting at the ship and of course it was Itsuki and his party tried to take down the ship by bows.

Issei removed his helmet but didn't release Raphtalia yet.

"Where are the others?" Asked Issei.

"They are in the ship, I told them that we should spawn the boss first but they didn't listen" Said Itsuki a bit irritated by issei's presence as he continued to shoot.

Issei didn't listen anymore as his helmet reappeared and he took off to the ship leaving Itsuki and his party in a cloud of dust.

As they got to the ship they observed from above in the air.

They saw Ren and Motoyasu struggling with the monsters as they kept reviving themselves somehow.

After a couple of seconds they were surrounded by the monsters in the middle of the ship.