He is sick of tired calling by these names, it kinda sounds offensive, insulting, and mostly racist.

[Last chance, metal puppet. Surrender now or you will face my wrath.]

"Fuck you,"

[...If you wanted to anger me, congrats dipshit you have succeeded.]

Saying this, Gleam then shouted, casting his Divine Magic.

{Domain!}

In the next instant, a domain of flames appeared with the Sun God as the center.

Flames blankeded kilometres of forest, creating a fiery inferno that could kill anyone below Demigod in less than one second.

{Domain} is a skill that includes mortals, it is an ability to control the area around the user according to their will.

Demigods could also use that skill, and compared to non-demigods, their domain ability is on top of another level, able to overpower their opponent more easily.

But as for Gleam, he was a god, using {Domain} can be far more overkill.

With this, the level of power could rival—

No.

It is a level of power above Super Tier spells and World Items.

Back to the battle, Artemis' scans notice the heat is increasing and his expression turn more serious. The temperature climbed to 10,000 °C in each seconds, and it continued increasing at a frightening rate.

While seem too dangerous, it is not enough to danger him 

[It looks like I need to show you the power of a God before you submit.]

With a dignified expression, the Sun god dashed towards Artemis at a speed gaster than light itself!

'So fast' 

For the first time coming to this world, Artemis faced against something nearly fast as him.

The next thing, the Sun God appeares in front of Artemis in an instant. His sword of flames burned brightly as it descended towards the Man in Black.

Artemis' expression hardened. He barely managed to raise his Energy Sword to receive the sword of flames.

*BOOM!!!*

The clash between weapons beyond the level of Divine-classes created a massive whirlpool of fire that consumed Artemis. One instant later, he was thrown back by the force of the impact.

Nevertheless, Artemis was also uninjured. Thanks to his Primelium layer of armor allowing him to defend himself against the attack.

But he still had a grave expression on his face. Instinctively, he ordered all of his weapons and drones behind him to open fire as thousands upon thousands of Primelium bullets was fired.

In the next second, Gleam jumped out of the whirlpool of flames. He brandished his sword, creating multiple wave of fire that swept both the bullets and every one of Artemis' weapons away at the same time. Next, he extended his hand towards Artemis' direction and shoot a massive fire beam towards him, the massive fire beam is about several times stronger than Project: Marauder's 100% of its power.

Noticing this, Artemis uses some of the Argent Energy he contain in his body, manipulating it to encircle his entire body, creating a massive whirlpool of energy blocking the fire beam.

At the same time, dozens of baseball size Drones materialize behind him, shooting back dozens of energy beams.

The Sun God easily evoided them. His flaming body flew through the sky unimpeded and closed on Artemis while countless projectiles of fire were shot from his body.