The Next Morning

Fun fact: Artemis' Primelium body is kinda durable than Adamantium and the Doom Slayer's praetor suit which it could survive 2 Megakelvin lasers for reference our sun's surface temperature is approximately 6000 kelvins and 2 megakelvins is equals to 2 million kelvins.

The next morning, Artemis came out of his room with a little smile on his face. The morning sun shined through his windows as a baste swathe of clouds littered the night sky. 

Artemis walked down the halls of the castle and was greeted by several maids that passed by, some important bureaucrats who were going to do their shifts, and King Wart was out with Pandora and was about to go dining in the grand hall.

After brief honorifics and greetings, Artemis would walk away. 

With everything back to the new normal of the new government Artemis had built, the Fortress City was more lively than before. 

The agenda for the day, however, was to visit each of the eastern villages personally with an armed guard by his side to convince them of his authority. 

Although the new kingdom was now well-known to the villagers of the surrounding villages, their loyalties were doubted upon by several civil representatives of the outer district. Some of the representatives once were villagers of the said northern villages and were quite knowledgable of the cultures.

All of this was compiled into a single scroll that was given to him after the trial yesterday by one of the said representatives who caught wind of 'The King's Proclamation' that detailed King Wart's intentions to invite all villages under the influence and indirect control of the Fortress city to migrate their populations to the city.

The man wasn't aware, nor was anyone really, that the proclamations said to be from the king were actually from the man in black, Also known as, Lord Erik. 

Notoriously known as Artemis, the overlord of the metal demons.

But none of them knew the latter parts.

Yet.

As Artemis passed through the castle doors and walked through the streets of the inner district, many people recognized him and bid him their greetings. From the youngest who could speak, to the oldest who could walk. Everyone knew of him and quite frankly, most loved and appreciated his efforts. 

[You are quite the charmer, dear] Caitlyn said as she watched what Artemis' eyes saw. Caitlyn was like a person who was inside of a giant robot but had only passive and no direct controls.

She could see what Artemis' sees, and felt what Artemis felt. If Artemis was in pain, Hailey would feel it as well. 

Which its not gonna happen.

Artemis reached the main gate of the inner wall, there he found Toby passing by. 

Artemis hailed him.

"Oh, ugh, me? Ay, erm, yes. Milord, what is it?" Toby stuttered. 

[Oh my, the poor lad was startled] Caitlyn giggled. 

"Are you familiar with the northern villages under the indirect governance of the Fortress City?" Artemis asked

"Ah.. yes, I actually came from one of those villages before passing the military academy for mages," Toby said.