Felix

"It is with extreme regret that I must inform you that the delegation will be earlier than expected"

"How the hell is that regretful?" Felix got up from his bed as his wife read the letter out loud for him

"Honey, the letter was written by none other than Lord Garfield. He is the one regretting I think" his wife, Marzia Kelberg had already prepared for him breakfast, the smell of which had reached his room.

"Eggs?" Felix asked as he stood and met his wife.

"Your favorite, dear" his wife answered. Felix kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room. Her wife followed suit and later they were now seated on the dining table.

Felix, being the new ruler of his father's estate, was conservative in his spending. The lavish mansion that his father bought him was stripped down to that of a meager manor but he couldn't be more happier to live in such a small yet humble place.

Their manor was made of fine brick, complete with two floors despite him not wanting a second floor. They had a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms and Felix's office.

Felix's wife was pregnant with their first child and the child was due to be birthed in two months time. Felix and his wife were both excited and had spent months of preparation, physically and mentally.

As Felix ate his breakfast, his wife started a conversation.

"I think.. we should prepare the names of the baby" she said.

Felix chuckled.

"Dear, we had tried countless times to reach an agreement for the name but both of us are quite stubborn, ain't we?" Felix said.

His wife giggled, placing the tip of her fingers on her lips. She was modest woman trained from birth to serve even the roughest of husbands. But she was lucky to have been betrothed and married to someone such as Felix.

Felix was a kind, loving and caring husband who looked after her despite his busy work schedule from time to time. He would cook her meals if she felt sick, he would massage her back when she felt it ache. Felix was always there to lend his hand.

Felix as her husband motivated her to be the best wife Felix could have. She was often worried that if she failed to bear him a child, he might get a concubine. Despite being kind, committed and loving, she was a jealous woman.

Jealous of the fact that Felix might have a son or a daughter with his blood and that of another woman. She did not want any of that to happen, she was trained from since she was young that to provide a child for her husband was the most beautiful and honourable thing she could do for him. Not to give him a child would be a disgrace and will be considered a failure.

"I love you" Felix said when he finished his breakfast.

His wife blushed, her cheeks became red with embarrassment and she brought out her fan and fluttered.

"I love you too, my husband" she replied.

She watched as her husband got up from the table and took her by the hand.

"Dear, please be careful. You don't want me to miscarry?" She warned. Her husband smiled as she walked her outside.

"Don't worry dear, I just wanted to have a dance with you. I'm leaving for a month or two and maybe when I return, our child would have been born!"