Infiltration 4/4

As the Androids were about to completely wipe them out, Fitzgerald went stiff. Everything was going so fast, his life flashed before him as he knew death was near unless he acted. He began to think hard, he only had seconds to react and the adrenaline accompanied by his magic kicked in.

Without hesitation, he conjured a spell in his mind and his palms began to glow. A searing heat flowed through his veins as his eyes turned into a reddish hue, glowing brighter as the second passed. He shoved the guards away who were around him and placed his hands above his head.

"Fire Pil-"

Fitzgerald suddenly felt an ache in his stomach, something piercing through his belly. His lower body slowly became numb as he loses his ability to perceive time. His eyes began to weaken as he felt his entire body shot down. He moved his eyes to the direction of Eve, seeing her horrified face.

The Archbishop's days were over. He fell onto the floor with a hole in his stomach. His entire lower body was burned. An Assasult Rifle's fire hit the Archbishop with maximum power, effectively killing him.

Several guards were also hit by Rifle fire, their armor was pierced and the Primelium bullet pierced their skin in an instant, the energy around the bullet dispersed itself equally across whoever skin was hit by it. The guards fell onto the floor, screaming. They twisted and turned as their insides turn into mash potatoes.

Alpha struck the floor with enough force to crack open a hole, causing the entire floor of the lobby to collapse for there was a dungeon underneath the castle. Placing the Barrier Emitter on the collapsing floor, it quickly jumped after it activated. A small orb encased Eve and the remaining guards before they fell into the dungeon below as the floor collapsed.

The Androids quickly jumped to the ceiling, clinging onto it via the magnetic pad. They watched as the floor crumbled below them and darkness replaced the dim lit lobby as the torches were put out or dived into the abyss.

"Threats neutralized, ransack all available information" Alpha ordered. The Androids steadily made their way to the hole on the ceiling where Alpha dove. One by one they climbed up the ceiling and into the third floor of the castle before scattering to the rooms, ransacking every piece of information they could find before they retreat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve woke up from atop the rubble coughing and her body aching. Her ears were ringing and her limbs were numb but she was thankful to be even able to breathe. She opened her eyes inside the cloud of dust which has accumulated over her in the wake of the floor's collapse. She painfully turned her head to her left and right. The other guards were there with her, motionless and bloodied.

She then saw the weird device the demon placed before they fell. It summoned a magic shield unlike anything she had ever seen. She never knew magic like that existed, but it wasn't magic. She breathed heavily as the dust cloud finally began to clear, moving a bit she slowly regained control over her arms and legs.

She rolled over her back and tried to push against the ground in an effort to stand up to no avail, she just felt too weak to even get up. She grabbed some of her white hair to look at it. It was stained with dust and rubble. She looked at a small puddle beside her face where a thin stream of light struck her face reflecting on its surface. Her sky blue eyes and white skin looked horrendous with the dust and rubble smeared across her face, she suffered some cuts and bruises all-over but she didn't feel any significant bleeding.