The Monster You Created

Warning: Some extreme content will be in this chapter.

Twelve days later after the 24-hour war, emperor Augustus VI's hair grows even longer md he wore a strange orange clothing which it felt unnatural for him. He was sitting on the chair waiting for his execution today. The door automatically opens to see two Legions as one of them said.

"Hey, your time is up. Do me a favor and step out of your cell"

As the guard said, Emperor Augustus stood silent.

"What are you stupid? I said step out of your cell. If you don't step out of the cell, I'm gonna kick your ass" The guard said begin to being impatient.

"Fine" The Emperor said, not being treated like a peasant. He then step out of the cell as one Legion guard step forward and was about to be ready to handcuffed him.

"Huh, I'm actually kind of dissapointed you didn't put up a fight. I was looking forward to punching you in the face" The guard said, the Emperor slightly look at the guard through his vertical line visors with menacing eyes, which made the guard gulped.

"Just follow me. Oh, by the way, were authorized to kill any disobedient terrible prisoners like you, so don't try anything stupid"

The emperor angrily stared at them. But he complies with his words as she stands and turns around to be handcuffed. They escort him outside the cell and going out to the execution ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they're headed to the execution ground, a group of Legion Guards entered the courtyard of the facility somewhere in a small island south from the Senadate theocracy where captured 16 prisoners are kept, they spread out and shout at the Emperor's old friends and what he known like nobles, generals, mages, and other people he known and cared. The Legions push the prisoners to stand against the wall and pushed them around. Protests from the rounded-up prisoners are heard, yelling and snapping at the guards to stop pushing them and pushing them around. The Emperor immediately try to stop the guards from harassing their soldiers, but its not harassing.

After the Emperor and his loyal people are separated, a line of Legions were standing looking at the opposite side where the prisoners ar facing. While the Emperor desperately trying to push through the blockade formed by the guards, Valentine walk towards the Emperor looking down kn him.

"How does it feel to be powerless, emperor?"

"Please, spare them, they have families! I swear I can change!"

"Families? Change? What a joke, you have killed my entire family without hesitation. If it wasn't for that lying bastard pope, you might forget that memory with a smile on your face, I'll give that bastard a credit for saving my life" She said as her red eyes glow with magic, her anger rises towards the Emperor.

"And now, you will feel what is like you will loose your love ones"

Valentine then looked at the line of Legions and snap her finger, the Emperor seeing this knew what it meant as he kept begging to spare them but it was futile as they loaded their weapons and cocked their rifles.

"Fire!"