The Calamity Dragon

As the Dragon made its appearance, the Anti-air turrets automatically spotted the huge threat up to the mountains.

The Anti-air turrents fired their cluster missiles at it, 50 missiles in total flew towards the dragon, as it made contact, it made a huge explosion and the shockwave hit the workers in the oil factory, pushing them a few feet

As the dust cleared out, the Dragon, still unscathed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What in the thirteen hells is that thing?" One human worker stared in horror at the creature that appeared towering over the large mountain.

"Is that the Great dragon the legends spoke of?" Another human worker said to no one in particular. "Fuck... that thing must be like a 500 feet long!"

Moon the Orc and the rest of workers had stood or sat dumbstruck by the monstrous form appearing within the mountain. He rubbed his beady eyes, thinking that he might have snort one too many black powder mixtures till he was seeing things.

"I- Is that the C-Calamity itself?" A younger orc worker asked at the side as he too stared in fear at the source of all their childhood fear from tales told by their Mothers that the Calamity Dragon will come if they were naughty.

"Impossible!" Moon cried out. "The Calamity was banished since the Second Great War! Our Ancestors made it so! And the most powerful demigod took its powers!"

"B- But... That's the Calamity Dragon?" The young worker trembled in fear. "The stories! The drawings! It's the same!!!"

"NO!" Moon cried out loudly, breaking the silence and everyone turned and looked at him, wide eyed. "We must kill that... abomination of the Gods!"

"But it survive 50 missiles at once! How we suppose to do? The Anti-air turrets are tue only defense we had and they aren't effective against it. We only jave 3 Androids in the facotry and more Androids is at 63km south east in another Oil factory!"

"Then we'll defend everything we got!" The orc worker said.

"LOAD THE POW POWS!" He roared, shocking the surrounding workers into action. He sat on the mounted machine gun and turn the gun with all of his strength, turning the whole gun mount to face the mountain where the shadowy dragon was hunting among the lands.

 He sat on the mounted machine gun and turn the gun with all of his strength, turning the whole gun mount to face the mountain where the shadowy dragon was hunting among the lands