Why

"well hello there my queen". The devil said, but his eyes was pitch black and seeing this Jimin gulped.

It was scary.

Was he going to murder Jimin?

But the story was quite oposite.

Ofcourse the devil will be angry seeing his queen only wearing a fucking booty shorts and that too a punk one with a pink crop top which showed that perfect perky ass and thigh with that thin and small waist which had a belly chain dangling.

He looked at the beauties legs which had an anklet.

Well.....

( Something like this guys)

Jungkook would have miss the anklet even if he don't catch a cute bow

Well thanks to his eyes.

But he don't like it a bit that someone else saw this beauty.

Well who would have love if your queen is practically naked infront of everyone.

Well in the case of jungkook it's a big ass no...

He don't like to share things and he's not in a million billion times is ready to trade Jimin.

Not even in a fucking  nightmare.

He will make the whole galaxy flipped down to just found Jimin.

He's that much crazy for the beauty infront of him.

The beauty saw that the devil was looking at his waist so he immediately tried to pull down his crop top but befor what a warm hand snaked over his waist covering it with hands.

Lee fucking Taemin..... Jungkook cursed under his breath.

But Jimin doesn't like that hold.

Somehow Taemin touch just felt like it's burn his body,he felt disgusted.

He would be naked but will never ever ask Taemin to help him.

Seeing Jimin was not at all comfortable the devil clenched his fist.

Atleast he now know that the beauty don't like this fucker.

" Taemin . .". Jimin called his fiance's name.

He tried to broke the hold but he was not that strong.

"Why? I'm your fiance Jimin just take that into your fucking dumb skull you whore". Taemin screamed and Jimin had his eyes open along with the guards.

Jungkook had enough.

So he done what his mind wanted he shoot Taemin, in his side.

Jimin had his eyes wide, tears in his eyes he was not able to even move.

He was shoked, trembling.

He was almost going to crash at the ground when he felt an arm which was cold, really cold touch his body and he liked how it felt.

The previous burn in his body felt cool, and he hug the person without thinking anything.

He had someone kill people but this was the first someone did this that to this close to Jimin.

He almost got shot.

" Why?".

That was all he said before he was invited to blackness.