Pout

" little princess...will this look good on mommy". Jimin asked showing the girl a skirt.

The little girl nodded enthusiastically sipping on her favorite drink looking at her new found mommy.

Jimin nodded, he like this shopping with someone and that too with a little princess whom calls Jimin mom.

Well it's seems to be too good.

He walked to next section were cute outfits was for little girls.

He started to pich random outfits which was actually matching with what he picked for himself.

Bora will like it.

Jimin looked back and saw the little girl was now talking with other two men, who Jimin assumes bodyguards.

' should I run now?'. Jimin think himself.

He once again looked back to Bora who was now looking at him smiling widely winking at him.

He laughed at that, he wanted to run away but he couldn't why?

He never liked that man.... Then why he can't seems to move his legs.

He could run now and possibly be free from all of this.

He can ho back to his carefree life.

Doing what his appa expect him to do, be an obedient one and marry the wimp whom his father found for him, let them breed him and have kids and live the life full of regret and no dignity.

He font want that. Even he was the princess of Park clan jis father was a grumpy old man.

There's no one whose waiting for him. No one is there to annoy him, no one is there to make him loved, and there's no sexy muscled handsome man in that house.....and finally no one to call him mommy.

If he stay with them he can live the life he want. And the flirting of that devil can be ignored and he likes too someone doing things for him. Praising him.

He sure live when all attention is on him.

Jimin sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

He smiled back at the girl.

" Mommy are we going to wear matching matching?". The little girl asked Jimin with so much brightness.

This is the first time he saw a baby or a kid looking at him like this.

Well this is cute.

Jimin laughed ruffling the girls head.

" Yes little princess, we're gonna wear matchy ones". Jimin conformed kissing her cheek.

" Woah mommy I love you so much".

" Traitor". Jin and Tae said scoffing.

They can't believe this little cutie did this to them.

" How about we wear this one now? Since Mr devil said he don't like this?". Jimin asked showing one skirt and top.

Bora nodded and walked with Jimin to changing room.

" You wait here baby, mommy will change this and once I'm out I will make you wear this one". Jimin helped Bora to sit in the chair.

Once he was done he hummed at the outfit. He looks hot and cute in this.

He picked the little outfit which was matching and called Bora and changed her into  a cute skirt and top.

Now they look the perfect mom and daughter duo.

" You like it?" He asked Bora hoping she would like it.

The girl smiled widely and hig his legs making him giggle too.

After the shop they went to various other stores and bought accessories and other skin care products that Jimin would be needed and to his Bora too.

The little girl was patient with him, walking with him holding his hands some times or will simply hold his skirt or Jimin would hold her in his waist.

Even he was actually tierd carry her he never scolded her or was annoyed.

He just liked this feeling.

When they reached the home or whatever it is it was late and when they step out of the car he was the devil and some gurads standing outside.

Clearly mad.

Jimin looked at Bora and the two others Tae and Jin.

They all gulped, it was not intentional they was shoping and after they saw Gucci store they all screamed and ended being bought everything mostly Taehyung.

And that's how they ended up with not picking someone's call.

JK scoffed looking at Jimin and his daughter.

They look cute but he want to make Jimin learn a lesson.

So he took long stride towards latter and snatch his hands holding his waist carrying in his arms.

Jimin yelped and start to scream pulling down his short skirt.

" Ahhhhh put me down your idiot my skirtttttt". He yelled at top of his lungs.

Something in his head snapped when he saw all guards had there mouth wide looking at his queens back.

"CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU FUCKING MORONS". The devil screamed.

He ran towards his room still holding the not so happy Jimin who was adjusting his skirt and looking at the little girl who was looking straight at him with sacred eyes.

He blinked his eyes smiling and sending a kiss at the girl.

" You have the fucking audacity to wear this thing here.... Never wear this things from now on Jimin, your putting yourself on danger".

" My life my choice,if you don't like then leave  you egoistic bitch". Jimin glared at the man.

Jungkook wanted to laugh, this is the first time someone calling him bitch.

Really??

He sighed he wanted to be angry but he couldn't, so he just smiled.

" Baby you can wear them but not infront of my gurads okay? " He tried to give white flag, he don't want to fight.

JK is a lovely human who liked peace and less violence.

Noted.

" Why should I?". Jimin asked frowning.

He always had this kind of dresses. Then why now?

" They will be attracted to you even  though you're my queen, they can see you with those eyes I don't want that". JK said unconsciously pouting and whining.

Jimin cringed it's his first time seeing a grown muscle hunk pouting like this.

Wow.....