Princess

"are you really sure about this sir?" Tae asked still not liking a brat letting in the empire.

It's not like he's jealous, actually he's quite happy that his cold ass bestfriend have a love intrest now.

He's just scared of what will he do thier princess.

And like Bora said Jimin practically walk around naked, I mean who even show their whole tummy and those tight booty short, anyone can see this perfect jiggly puff under those things.

" And please warn that queen of yours to wear less revealing shits, I don't know how many of your guards will have to jerk off every time". Yoongi said helping Tae to finish what he was thinking.

Jungkook glared at the two, and look at his other closed people in mafia. They all had this frown.

He doesn't like everyone was not liking how his queen carry himself.

But it's Jimin's life, if he wants to keep those things, he could.

But somehow the mention of his guards, and others jerking off thinking about Jimin doesn't really was pleasent.

He would cut off their dicks and shove it in their mouth.

" Don't you people have better job to do, and about my queen I will look into it.

" Ok ok, we are going ". The others grumbled not really liking how jungkook had his whole attention on a cute male.

" Yaaa Mr Mafia, we have to go shopping ". Jimin yelled entering to the room making everyone shot open their eyes.

Jimin had Bora cling to his waist, and the male was wearing what he had earlier, a crop top and shorts.

" How did you know we are here?". JK asked raiding his eyebrow.

He cursed under his breath looking at his queens outfit.

He took off his jacket and covered Jimin with it.

" What the hell".

" Language beauty, and shoping we can arrange it". JK said and kissed his daughters cheek.

" Appa, wae mommy looked hot in that". Bora whined, teaming up with her newfound mother, and fashion mate.

" Yes, that's my baby angel, look mister my baby like me wearing it, you don't have a say in this, it's between us ladies". Jimin said sassily.

" Ohh God". Jin yelled.

" How could you Bora.... I was your fashion mate". He whined.

Like how even she could do this to him.

How!!!!!!!!

" Mommy is pretty, and mommy knows the best".

Jk was smiling, like how in the hell the two even got this close??

Like in hell he was watching them from the start they was like sassing each other.

They was practically ready to bite eachother throt.

" Ahh I'm coming with you then". JK said. He wanted to make sure that his beauty won't ditch him running away.

" Wae? It's ladies day, and appa you're not princess like me and mommy,". The girl said with attitude.

" That's my baby angel, let's go baby your appa is dumb". Jimin said walking away swaying his hips which he believes to a mall.

" Tae, Jin you two go with them". JK said pinching his nose.

Haa this feel so fucking good.

His fucking sexy queen, just wait you I will pound that little ass of yours so soon.