cocky

Jimin was still in balcony when he heard a soft knock on the door, and saw Bora walking with a bunny plushie wearing a night dress that looked so cute.

" Mumma....what are you doing here?".

The girl asked when she saw the boy standing outside. He was wearing the same clothe and Bora didn't like the fact her mumma is wearing in this cold night.

It's so cold these months since it's November and it's going to be more colder and her momma should wear warm cloths, with shoes and gloves and also scarf so he will be warm enough just like her dad said.

" You should wear warm one momma.... not this".

Jimin oy laughed in reply.

It's really unbelievable how she's now behaving like she cared about him, just this morning she was like she would chock him to death now being so lovely looking at him with sparkly eyes and adoration.

" I will change you can go to bed now, I believe it's already your bed time".

It's already 10 and little girl should sleep so she will get proper sleep.

Bora wasn't having it.

" I want to sleep with momma, I once read in this book that all baby's sleep with thier mother. Since Bora have a mom now I'm going to sleep with you".

The little girl clapped her hands already happy that she's going to sleep with her mom for first time.

Will it feel so good that it will make her heart warm?

Will it be just like the girl in that book she read?

She wanted to find it out.

But she already know that she will like it.

Her mom was so cute just like her but mor beutiful than her.

" Okay but momma.... Why are you so beutiful than me?? You look like a princess and I look like a prince with these short hair".

The girl complained standing outside bathroom giving Jimin his privacy to get a warm shower but he could hear clearly.

" Come on Princess....everyone literally calls you a princess and I'm beutiful Beacuse I eat vegetables I'm not like you". Well it's not fully a lie.

He really like eating vegetables it always make him feel fresh.

Jimin heard Bora groaning and talking something like ' Evey mom is same lying so they can make thier baby's eat that thing'.

" It's not a lie and I'm more beutiful than those regular mom's sweetie".

Jimin yelled from inside.

Bora sure is jungkook's seed, clearly smart and intelligent.

And cocky too.