don't leave

Jimin looked at the window, he can see the sky since the mansion was kind of like had the palace vibe. He was currently in the balcony looking outside watching the sky.

He liked the view, eventhogh it seems like the mansion was inside a forest it was so beautiful so peaceful.

Jimin liked this kind of places, frankly speaking he never liked it in the city.

Yes it was fun, going for shopping, clubs and things. But everything felt do plain there. Everyday was the same routine and he was so dick of his father's constant bagging for accepting the hands of Taemin.

But I couldn't.....

The reason being there was nothing that made my tummy feel weird.

His gaze was sickening and disturbing.

He always used to stalk me...

I never wanted to be Taemin's wife/husband.

But here he is now living with a complete stranger who just killed his prime enemy.

But it didn't sit well with him....

He can't be someone's lover nor thier child's mother........ like what the hell??

Does even  someone ask things like this nowadays??

But yet he liked it.

JK......that man was possessive...

And Jimin like it......the urge to treat like a fucking queen...

And he knows if he stay he will be the most happiest person.

But he liked it.... To make the devil go nut....to make him riled up....to make him jealous to make him so obsess.

He liked the effect he have on the devil.

" I'm really crazy... aren't I?".

Jimin asked himself still gazing at the sky.

It was beutiful. Just like him.

" Should I atleast try to escape?".

He's so confused right now.

He love to be pamper like a princess.

But yet again there's this small part of him who dint like being like this.

Locked up.....he feels so caged.

He don't like that.

But if he leave what about that girl?

Will she be sad? Broken?

Just like he was when his mother left him all alone  with his dad?

He had no one beside him, when he needed someone.

To share his dreams.

To talk his heart out.

To share how the day was.

To discuss about his love life.....and so on.

He  was all alone fighting with his depression...

No one was beside him.

And now he could see the Jimin who was all  alone and terrified  in that girl.

She was looking at her father with so much love just like he looked at his father with so much expectations, so much respect.

He really wish someone was with him to talk in that dark days of his life.

" You know, when Eomma left, appa dated this women, she was beutiful but not like my Eomma though. I used to liked her at first but one day  when appa went to this  buisness trip she came to our home, and i was so happy that I got a new mom. I thought the women who dated my dad will be my new mom, but it never happened".

Jimin said looking at a star which was bigger when compared to others.

" She  beat me, starve me and call me names that I don't even know what they meant  and i was so so scared that I hide in my closet, and when appa came I cried  so much screaming pleading him  that I don't want a mom, but dad said ' Jimin I got my needs don't  be a pussy be a man '.".

His eyes start to wet.

" From that day I started to fall apart from that man, I start to befriend with my gurads and they was better than my father, they will buy me presents and sweets and that was how i become the princess of Park clan.....".

Jimin sighed wiping his his harshly, he won't cry for them.

He just won't.

What if some other women treated that girl like he was being treated?

What if they beat that beutiful princess?

He was scared....he just don't have the heart to leave her like that.

Maybe he will stay for some time then he can leave?

" Yes for now just stay with her jiminie!!! You shouldn't leave her like that".

Jimin nodded praying to every god that it will be okay.