Silent

"Eomma why did you shout at appa? He was mad". Bora said now standing outside bathroom where the male was showering so he can start to make himself more pretty as they are no going to the devil's work place.

" He deserves it angel I'm not gonna lie". Jimin said from inside scoffing at the thought of a certain black haired male.

" I'm going to kill you one day". Jimin chuckled looking at the mirror and applying some body lotion to make it more softer.

"Go and shower now big lady we need time to get ready". Jimin said giving a bath robe to Bora.

"It's you who need so many time eomma, I just only need a few minutes". Bora playfully smiled at the jale who rolled his eyes in turn.

Like the devil's own seed.

Jimin murmured imitating Bora.

He opened the big wardrobe looking through his collection of dresses and make up kits.

"Angel are you sure that I should wear skirt? Or maybe some nice shorts?". Jimin yelled from there so Bora could hear him.

"Skirt since appa don't like it". Bora yelled back which made Jimin to laugh.

Bora became just like him, and Jimin is damn proud for it.

Jimin picked one of his new baby blue pleated skirt and a blue sleevless crop top with a white sheet jacket.

He was doing his make-up when Bora came out in her black jeans and black shirt, she kind of looked like a badass little girl in Jimin's point of view.

" Eomma you're still not finished?". Bora dat beside him looking at Jimin with heart eyes.

"I'm not I should look so pretty that no one can take their eyes from me". Jimin jocked now focusing on his eyes make-up.

Bora was still looking at him, she really liked Jimin, he's funny and childish but still he know how to make her appa go crazy and how to protect her even though it's Bora whose always infront of Jimin and him being protected by the little girl.

She liked this new feeling, being with Jimin her eomma.

"Eomma use this, you will look pretty in it".Bora  picked one of the lip tint from the pouch giving him that.

"Oh it's looks good". Jimin said picking it and applying his lips.

He smiled approvingly at Bora's choice, it indeed looked perfect on her.

" Now let's make you pretty". Jimin sqealed happily.

" Eomma I don't like this, I only like to see you in this". Bora shakingly  said.

"But atleast wear this jacket it will look good on you angel". Jimin pouted showing a pink and blue coloured jacket matching with his outfit.

"Eomma do you want us to do matching outfits?". Bora asked smiling.

Jimin nodded like a puppy his eyes wide and a big smile in his lips.

Bora laughed too as she walked beside Jimin who happily passed her the outfits he planned for today for both of them.

.

.

.

.

.

" Where are they? It's already time?".

A very angry voice asked Taehyung who shrugged. It's not like he know that.

" Appa". Bora called Jungkook making the man look at his side.

Jimin glared at him as the Balck haired man  looked at him and then his thighs and then his belly and then his lips very slowly.

Jungkook gulped biting his lips as he felt his legs would give up anytime.

Jimin.....

He was a sin himself.

Jungkook wanted to do some very not so good things to Jimin and he think he would've done that if Bora was not latching herself on Jimin who was very much glaring at him.

" Y-you look beautiful my queen". Jungkook stuttered a little making others look at thier boss with wide eye.

Did just thier boss who didn't even flinch when he was shot on his arms,  who never even stuttered even infront of the leader of Blue house stuttered infront of a boy?

For the first time, it's the first time they saw thier boss like this, hell they even saw the boss blushing a little.

How fortunate.

"Right appa, Eomma is the prettiest, now let's go?". Bora asked as she held Jimin's arms leading him to the car.

Jungkook opened  the car for Jimin and Bora who didn't even glance at the devil.

Throught the drive Jimin and Bora was on thier own world nt even talking to the devil making the man grit his teeth angrily.

Not even a single question wa asked to him by his queen not even by his little girl.

"Can you two stop talking?". Jungkook asked  through gritted teeth.

Jimin and Bora rolled thier eyes not minding it and continued what they was doing.

Looking outside and planning to buy new things and even whose handsome by picking random boys who was walking through side walk.

Jungkook had enough so he did what came to his mind first.

He grabbed Jimin's hands and then made the boy sit in his lap earning a yelp from latter who was now blushing furiously.

" Appa leave Eomma". Bora complained whiningly, getting jealous by her father.

"You two can talk now". Jungkook said now smiling.

At first it was awkward Jimin was so quite not even talking anything which was funny as the boy was never shut his mouth, he was a chatter.

And knowing that now the jimin who looked like he forget how to talk was funny to the devil and he won't lie he liked this Jimin too.

A cute and silent Jimin.