Chapter thirty nine ( elevator )

Start from the beginning

Taehyung smiled at his friend's words and wiped away his tears.

JM: What do you want to eat? It's on me today.
Tae: I want  jajjamyeong.

JM: Okay then. Please?! We would like to order here.

The waiter approached their table to take the order.

Then they continued talking about anything and everything. Careful not to mention Jungkook's name in their discussion.

After filling their bellies, the two friends returned to work.

JM: I'll finish my job. It'll be OK? reassure me.

Taehyung nodded with a slight smile and nodded with his head. Jimin patted his shoulder and left leaving Taehyung alone. He turned and walked to his office.

Entering, he stayed for a moment to see Jungkook.

The boy was concentrating on his work. He wore his famous glasses and stared at the computer. He must have had a lot of inspiration.

He watched him for a minute until Jungkook looked up at him. The two  stared at each other like that for two long minutes. Then, Tae entered his office.

Jungkook took off his glasses and looked at his screen with his belote game.

jk: ha. It's going to be complicated. He complained as he turned to the window.

Tae: I'm fine. It will be alright. Jimin is right. I shouldn't worry about it. Maybe , he even already has someone.

But saying that aloud, his heart jumped.

"Jungkook with another person.."

wow!

All of a sudden he felt bad.

Tae: It's no longer my business...but.. STOP Taehyung!! He has the right to live too. aish! He scloded himself for being such an idiot.

All afternoon, Jungkook passed by Taehyung's office. The others watched him as if THEY were watching a movie.

Wung: what is this madness frankly?

- Why doesn't he come in and talk to him??

jM: I'm desperate. Jimin said while giving Wung some documents..

JM: How long is it now ?

- 3  Hours. I think he gave  us all the excuses in the world to get noticed by Tae.

JM: Hah. He doesn't have a girlfriend?

- Does he have one??Waaaaa! if there was one i would die!

JM: what? why??

- Because we all ship this couple ! We are more invested in their couple than ours!

Jimin looked at them oddly and nodded.

JM: Waaa. I should leave. Hah. now go back to work and leave them alone!

Everyone dispersed.

- I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend.

wung: Me too. But let's go now.

A few hours later, it was time to go home. Jungkook exited the building first and walked towards the parking lot when he saw a car approaching.

For some reason, he stopped and watched the car coming closer and closer. It stopped and someone got out of the vehicle. Jungkook's eyes flashed.. he teared up.