"This is a helmet we're talking about, I think you're overanalyzing it. Now your address?"

Jimin thought for a moment before letting out a giggle, "I don't want to go home."

"Oh my god. You sound like a five year old, just tell me where to go."

The younger started to get annoyed, "Don't you get it? I don't want to go home."

"Yes, that's what you said. I'm not deaf Jimin."

"I got out of my house for the first time in a while. The last thing I want to do is go back." Said Jimin, with a hint of sadness to his tone, "Take me anywhere else.. please?"

Yoongi didn't want to give in to his sob story, but something in him knew that Jimin wasn't speaking nonsense. A smile formed on his lips, he knew exactly where to go. But at the same time he questioned himself about why he was so eager to comply with the younger's wishes.

He suddenly got reminded of something which interrupted his thoughts, he turned towards the younger, "Hey.. just before we leave, I want to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Are you going to stop paying for Taehyung's medical bill because of what happened or-"

"That's the dumbest shit I've heard." Interrupted Jimin, his lips forming into a scowl, "You think I'm that selfish?"

"No, but that's the reason I took this job in the first place." Admitted Yoongi, "To have some type of money just in case.."

Jimin scoffed, "Just in case what? I stop paying for Taehyung's bills?"

Yoongi's silence confirmed his thoughts.

"I can't believe you, you're a dickhead."

"Don't get too worked up, this dickhead is also the one that's going to turn your day around for the better. Now what do you think of cat cafes?"

***

"You haven't stopped smiling ever since we left."

"Why would I? I love cats."

"Sometimes I forget you run a business."

"Sometimes I forget you're a thief."

"Not anymore. You think I actually enjoyed being one?"

"I mean, you were good at it." Jimin replied honestly, "I still remember the time you took my watch."

The older chuckled at the memory, "Right. Speaking of that, what's the time again?"

"10:13."

"Ah, we're just in time for the café to open."

"Wait, we're already here?" Jimin's voice went up an octave higher when he spotted the cat café on the other side of the street, which answered his question.

"It isn't that far away from the restaurant anyway. Which is why I wanted to take you there." Yoongi knew his town from inside out, he was almost like a taxi driver.

Jimin suddenly felt a hand on his back, guiding him off the motorcycle. He looked down to hide his red face from Yoongi because of his gentleness. 

He suddenly started rummaging through his pockets, "Shit. Someone's calling me."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Nothing good happens with these calls."

"Let's not jinx it." Jimin remarked as he picked up the call, not even bothering to check the obvious name in front of it.

"Who is this?"

"Jia."

He sighed.

"Why are you calling? It's the weekend. You should go out." Funny how ironic that was.