"Woahh!! That's shocking" Mom chuckled. Cabir held my hand tightly and I gulped down the tears.

"Really? Who is he?" Tanish asked. I was about to get up but Cabir held my hand.

"I can't reveal. I dint confess it to him only. Like you, I am also scared" LoveGuru sighed. I looked away to hide my tears.

"So the LoveGuru likes someone and that person also doesn't know?" Tanish chuckled and she hmmed.

"What do you like in him?" Tanish asked. "I am the one who should be asking. It's me who should solve your love issue" LoveGuru chuckled.

"Please please...tell us" Tanish chuckled.

I was just tapping my foot to control my emotions. "Hmm..I like a friend of mine. He doesn't know that I am LoveGuru. So, I am just waiting to know if he likes me too" she said.

A tear drop fell from my eye and I wiped it away immediately. "But it is like betraying him right?" Tanish asked.

"Yeah!! I felt the same. But, I'll confess it soon to him. I can't wait" she laughed. "What should I do? Should I also confess to her?" he asked.

"Umm yes. We both will confess it to them. Orelse our beautiful friendship with them also might break" she said.

"Thank you!! I'll confess it to her. You also please tell his reply when you confess" Tanish said.

"Okayy...All the best!!" she wished. "All the best to you too!!" Tanish wished back and the call ended.

"So, yeah! I like someone. But now I am going to confess it to him. So, anyone who is scared to confess like me, just go and tell already. With this the show ends here. Your lovingly LoveGuru" the show ended and I immediately stood up and rushed to the terrace.

I leaned on to the railing and looked at the sky. "Manik" Cabir spoke softly and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Everything is over Cabir" I chuckled sadly while tears made their way out of my eyes.

"It's stupid of me to think that some LoveGuru will like me. She doesn't. She likes someone else. Who am I that she will like me? She doesn't know me. She doesn't know my name too. How will she like me? I am just like every other fan for her. I am really stupid to like her" I yelled frustratingly and tears were not stopping.

"Manik!!" Cabir hugged me and I cried badly. "Shh chup!! There are many other people in this world. And it's not like you love her. You just like her" he patted my back still hugging me.

"I...I...really..like her" I cried.

"Manik please!! I can't see you like this" he hugged me tight.

I fell on my knees and leaned to the wall. Tears were not stopping and I dint want them to stop too. I wanted to let it out.

"Manik abb bas" Cabir yelled but I was not able to listen.

"Listen!! It's just attraction. You can move on from her" he held my hand.

"I can't" I cried badly.

"Manik you can. Belive me" he said and sighed seeing me not react.

"I guess we need to tell Nandini. She is the only one who can handle you" he said taking his phone out from the pocket.

"Pagal hai kya?" I snatched his phone and he looked at me.

"I don't want her to get tensed. Everything is over now. No need to tell anything" I said composing myself.