Part 30: Plan 1 Successful

Y/N: ( Her eyes widened ) I'm sorry! Where does it hurt you tell me? ( She tries to remove Jungkook's hand from his stomach. But before she could do that Jungkook pulled her in his arms. ) Jungkook! What are you doing?

Jungkook: ( He smiles and kisses her forehead ) I missed you

Y/N: What? ( She Chuckles ) You missed me? Jungkook you didn't see me only for 2 hours.

Jungkook: I know but I still missed you. ( He hugs Y/N tightly and thinks about the message he got in the morning. )

Y/N: ( She looks at Jungkook ) What's wrong Jungkook? You look tense.

Jungkook: Nothing! I'm okay! ( He gives a fake smile )

Y/N: Are you sure? ( She frowns her eyebrows )

Jungkook: ( He smiles and nods his head )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N: But I don't think so. Are you tense because of the board meeting?

Jungkook: ( He frowned his eyebrows ) How did you know about the board meeting?

Y/N: Jimin told me. Actually he called me in the morning and said that he and Yoongi are also coming to Singapore to attend the board meeting.

Jungkook: Ohh!

Y/N: You must be hungry right? Go and get fresh after that we will go and have lunch.

Jungkook: ( He smiles ) Okay!

----Timeskip----

6:30 pm

Author:

Jungkook was getting ready to meet that person who texted him in the morning.

_
Jungkook's Thoughts:

Today I will catch that person who is texting me and pretending to be Kang Dae.
_

Author:

Y/N saw Jungkook getting ready to go somewhere.

Y/N: Are you going somewhere?

Jungkook: ( He looks at Y/N ) Yes! Ac-Actually I have to do some important work. Don't worry I will come back in an hour.

Y/N: Okay! ( She smiles )

Jungkook: ( He walks towards Y/N and kisses her forehead ) Bye! ( He smiles )

Y/N: Bye! ( She smiles )

----Timeskip----

7:00 pm

-----XXX Place----

-----XXX Place----

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.