Part 24: Do You Wanna Join Me?

Author:

Y/N took her clothes and turned her back.

Y/N: ( She saw Jungkook and screamed ) Aahhh...

Author:

Jungkook covers Y/N's mouth with his palm. And he tries to take a step forward but he stumbles on his feet and both Y/N and Jungkook fell on the bed.

Jungkook's body is hovering above Y/N's body now. He removed his palm from Y/N's mouth and stares at Y/N.

Jungkook: Are you okay?

Y/N: Ye-yes!

Author:

After that nobody spoke.

Jungkook placed his one hand on Y/N's cheeks and slowly starts caressing them.

Y/N didn't push Jungkook and just stared at him.

Jungkook slowly leaned forward and locked his lips with Y/N. He starts kissing her lips softly.

Y/N also closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Slowly slowly Jungkook's wet kisses traveled down to her neck.

Meanwhile, Y/N runs her hands through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook's other hand traveled down to her bath robe's rope. He was going to pull the rope but suddenly Y/N's phone starts ringing.

Y/N came back to her sense and she pushed Jungkook to the other side and got up from the bed.

Jungkook laid his back on the bed and looks at Y/N who is walking toward the table to take her phone.

Y/N took her phone from the table.

Y/N: Jimin ( She whispered Jimin's name and received the call. )

Author:

Jungkook's bright aura darkened when he heard Jimin's name. He sat up on the bed and stared at Y/N for a couple of seconds.

Then he got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

----On-Call----

YN: Yess Jiminaa

Jimin: Ynie that guy you asked me to check on is still behind the bars. So don't worry and relax.

YN: Are you sure Jiminaa?

Jimin: Yes 100% sure.

YN: Okay! Thanks, Jiminaa!

Jimin: Anytime. I will hang up the call now.

YN: Yes! Bye!

----Call-Ended----

Author: