Part 5: Y/N is getting married?

Author:

Jungkook started heading home after the police investigation was done.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's mom and dad were at Mr. Choi's home ( Y/N's home ). Mr. Choi has invited them for lunch.

They all had their lunch and now they all are sitting in the living room.

Y/M ( Y/N's Mom ): Thanks for coming on such a short notice.

J/M ( Jungkook's Mom ): But Mrs. Choi why did you call us? I mean is everything alright?

Y/D ( Y/N's Dad ): Actually we wanted to talk to you about Y/N.

J/D ( Jungkook's Dad ): About Y/N? What is it, Mr. Choi?

Y/D: We want Y/N to remarry. I hope you will understand Mr & Mrs. Jeon. Our daughter is still young. We don't want our daughter to live a miserable life with out a life partner.

J/D: I can understand Mr. Choi. But what about Y/N? Do you think she will agree to remarry?

Y/M: We will talk to her. We just wanted your permission. Because our Y/N is still your daughter in law. So we can't move ahead without your permission.

J/M: Y/N is like our own daughter. And we are ready to do anything for her happiness.

J/D: Yes she is right. But we have to take Y/N's permission first.

J/M : Yes if she agrees then tell me. Because one of my friends friend is searching for a girl for her son. If Y/N agrees then I will talk to her about Y/N.

Y/M: That's great. I will talk to Y/N tomorrow.

----Timeskip----

Jungkook reached home and he started doing his work. After an hour he finished his work. Suddenly he saw the pastry box which Y/N gave him.

He opened the box and went in the kitchen to grab a spoon. He kept the box on the kitchen counter and started eating the pastry.

Jungkook: It's my favourite pastry. How did she know? May be Kang Dae had told her.

----Timeskip----

Next day

At Mr Choi's House

Author:

Y/N was sitting with her mom and dad in the living room.

Y/N's dad told her that they want her to remarry. After listening to this Y/N was shocked. She denied to remarry. Both her mom and dad are trying to convince her. But Y/N didn't wanted to listen anything.

Y/N: Mom! Dad! I don't want to remarry. I only love Kang Dae. And my heart and love only belongs to him.

Y/M: ( She gets angry ) Enough Y/N! Kang Dae is not going to come back. So you should move on. We know you still love him. But think about yourself how long you will stay like this? I beg you daughter please don't play with your life like this. ( She tried to hold her tears back but she failed. )

Y/N: Mom! ( She said in a soft tone )

Y/M: I'm not telling you to forget about Kang Dae. I know it is hard to forget someone you love. But daughter that doesn't mean you should stop searching for your happiness. You have to move on.

Author:

After few hours they finally convinced Y/N. Y/N's mom phoned Jungkook's mom and told that Y/N is ready to remarry.