Part 18

Jungkook: I'm a patient so can't you feed me?

Y/N: Yeah yeah workaholic patient I will feed you.

Jungkook: ( He smiles ) Thank you, Mrs. Jeon ( He winks )

Y/N: Jungkook you really need to see a doctor.

Jungkook: Why?

Y/N: You are acting weird

Y/N: You are acting weird. I mean this is not you.

Jungkook: ( He raises an eyebrow ) What do you mean?

Y/N: Bipolar ( She rolled her eyes ) Leave it. Open your mouth ( She holds a spoonful of Tteokbokki in front of him )

Author:

After some time YN was done feeding Jungkook. She packed all the things.

YN: I will go now. Don't overwork yourself. You need rest did you hear me Jeon Jungkook? ( She glares at him )

Jungkook: Yes I heard you, Mrs. Jeon. I will always listen to you. ( He smiles )

Y/N:  Jungkook get up let's go and do your full body checkup

Author:

Jungkook looks at her and then closes the file on which he was working.

Jungkook: ( He gets up from his seat and walks towards YN ) Let's go.

Y/N: Where? To do your full body checkup?

Jungkook: ( He facepalms ) No Y/N

Y/N: Then where are we going?

Jungkook: You just come with me. ( He holds her hand and leaves his cabin. )

Author:

Jungkook and Y/N went to the parking lot and sat in the car and drove off from there.