Part 8: Her Cute Habit

Author:

Y/N enter the house and went into her room only to find it empty. Her closet was empty. All the things which were placed on the dressing table are nowhere to be seen. She went out of the room and called a few maids and asked them about her things. They told her that her things are shifted in Jungkook's room.

Y/N was frustrated. She went into Jungkook's Mom-Dad's room.

Y/N: Mom Dad why did you do that?

J/M: Are you talking about your things?

Y/N: Yes mom!

J/M: Dear you and Jungkook are married now. So you both should stay in the same room.

Y/N: Mom I can't stay with him. It's weird.

J/D: Y/N I know it's hard to accept this situation but please do this for us.

Author:

Y/N was annoyed. She didn't have the energy to argue anymore. So she just agreed and went into Jungkook's room.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was still staring at those two guys who were standing in front of him.

Jimin: WHATTT? He is Kang Dae's twin brother? ( He asked Yoongi. )

Yoongi: I don't like to repeat. ( He said annoyingly. )

Jimin: I heard that Kang Dae has a twin brother but I didn't know they look alike.

Yoongi: ( He looks at Jimin weirdly ) Phabo! ( He smacked Jimin's head ) Go home and open the dictionary and look up the word twin.

Jungkook: Who are you? And what are you doing here? And why Y/N was with you? ( He asked them with a straight face. )

Yoongi: ( He scoffed ) Am I look like I am gonna answer all your questions?

Yoongi: ( He stare at him for few seconds and then starts walking towards his car

Yoongi: ( He stare at him for few seconds and then starts walking towards his car. )

Jungkook: RUDE! ( He exclaimed )