Part 2

Author:

They all had their lunch and Y/N went back home.

----Timeskip----

Jeon's company

Author:

Jungkook and Kang Dae were working. Suddenly Jungkook's phone rings. He receives the call.

----On-Call----

Jungkook: Hello! Jeon Jungkook here.

Unknown: Don't dare to appear in next month's meeting.

Jungkook: Who are you?

Unknown: That's not important. If you want to stay alive just do as I say. ( He hangs up the call. )

----Call-Ended----

Jungkook: Hello! Hello!

Kang Dae: What happened?

Jungkook: Nothing. Let's continue with our work.

Kang Dae: Okay!

----Timeskip----

At Home

2 am

Kang Dae: Good Night bro.

Jungkook: It's 2 am now is it appropriate to say Good Night?

Kang Dae: Yes it is appropriate because we are going to sleep now. So Good Night bro ( He smiled )

Jungkook: Hmm... Good Night. ( He was heading towards his room but he saw someone sleeping on the couch. The lights were off so he couldn't recognize that person. ) Who is sleeping there?

Kang Dae: ( He was heading towards his room but turned his back when he heard Jungkook's voice ) Huh? What happened?

Jungkook: Someone is sleeping on the couch.

Kang Dae: Wait a second I will switch on the lights. ( He switched on the lights and turned his head to see who is sleeping on the couch. ) It's Y/N.

Jungkook: ( Comes near the couch ) Why she is sleeping here?

Kang Dae: She must be waiting for me. ( He smiled ) I will take her in my room.

Jungkook: Hmm... ( He nodded his head and left from there. )

Kang Dae: ( Goes near the couch and picks up Y/N in his arms and takes her in their bedroom. )