Part 20: I Love You

Y/N: Wha-what ar-are y-you doing? ( She stutters )

Author:

Jungkook leans forward and brushes his cheeks with her.

Y/N: Jung-Jungkook wha- ( Jungkook cuts her off )

Jungkook: Shh... ( He kept his index finger on her soft lips ) Don't speak.

Y/N: ( She gulped )

Jungkook: Y/N you kept on asking me what's wrong with me right? Even I don't know what was wrong with me. But now I know the answer to your questions.

Y/N: ( She gave him a confused look )

Jungkook: I fell in love with you.

Y/N: ( Her eyes widened )

Jungkook: I really love you Y/N ( He said while tucking her hair strands behind her ears. )

Y/N: Jungkook this is wrong.

Jungkook: What is wrong? ( He frowned his eyebrows )

Y/N: You can't love me. ( She freed herself from his grip and pushed him a little. She stood away from him. Her back is facing Jungkook. )

Jungkook: Why?

Y/N: Don't ask me why.

Jungkook: You have to answer me. ( He walked towards her and stood behind her back. )

Y/N: Jungkook you know the reason. I already told you on the day of our wedding that don't expect anything from me.

Jungkook: ( He made a fist ) I wasn't expecting anything from you Y/N. ( He came and stood in front of her. ) It was you who were doing things for me. You made my heart flattered.

Y/N: What I did?

Jungkook: What you did? ( He raised an eyebrow ) Do you want me to narrate it in front of you?

Y/N: Yes say it ( She said confidently )

Jungkook: ( He chuckles and looks at her coldly. ) Then listen. You put your life in danger for me. You behaved like a caring wife to me. You- ( Y/N cut him off )

Y/N: Enough! I care for everyone. You are nothing special to me.

Jungkook: ( He pulled Y/N by her waist. )

Y/N: Jungkook! ( She gasped a little )

Jungkook: Y/N just accept that you love me too.

Y/N: No I don't love you. ( She said without looking at him )

Jungkook: Look at me and say the same thing.

Y/N: ( She looks at him ) I don-don't ( She takes a deep breath ) I don't lo-love you

Y/N: ( She looks at him ) I don-don't ( She takes a deep breath ) I don't lo-love you. ( She stutters )

Mature content ( 18+ )