Part 26: I Don't Know You

???: Long time no see Jungkookaa. ( She hugged him more tightly. )

Author:

Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung got up from their seat.

Meanwhile, Y/N was staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook lightly pushed the girl away from him.

Jungkook: Who are you? ( He asked coldly )

???: Common Jungkook stop pretending like you don't know me

???: Common Jungkook stop pretending like you don't know me. ( She hugged him again ) I missed you so much.

Jungkook: ( He again pushed her away from him ) Excuse me Miss I don't know you. So please stop hugging me again and again. ( He said and walks towards YN. )

???: Jungkook I'm Jisoo! How can you forget me?

Author:

Jungkook didn't pay attention to Jisoo and stood in front of Y/N.

Jungkook: I told you to wait in the waiting room right? Why are you here? ( He asked her coldly )

Y/N: ( She blinked her eyes twice and said... ) I just- ( Jungkook cuts her off )

Jungkook: Anyways let's go back to our hotel. ( He holds Y/N's hand and drags her out of the restaurant. )

Author:

Jisoo couldn't understand what was going on.

Meanwhile, Seokjin walks toward Jisoo.

Seokjin: Why were you hugging him? Do you know him?

Jisoo: Yes Oppa! We studied at the same University. But look at him he didn't even recognize me. ( She pouts )

Seokjin: Ooh!

Jisoo: I like him since my college days. I proposed him twice but he rejected me. Oppa should I propose to him again? This time I will try harder to win his heart.

 Oppa should I propose to him again? This time I will try harder to win his heart