Part 1

Incase if you haven't read the story description let me tell you that in this story Kang Dae and Jungkook are twin brothers.

Please read the story description before reading  Part 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Priest: Do you, Kang Dae, take this woman to be your wedded wife?

Kang Dae: I do

Priest: Do you, Y/N, take this man to be your wedded husband?

Y/N: I do

Priest: You may kiss the Bride now.

Kang Dae: ( He blushed and leaned closer to Y/N and said ) Finally you are mine now.

Kang Dae: ( He Pulls Y/N by her waist and smashed his lips on hers. He started kissing her softly.)

Author:

They broke the kiss and everybody started cheering for them.

Y/N: I Love You ( She smiled )

Kang Dae: I love you too Jagi ( He smiled )

----Timeskip----

Kang Dae's Bedroom

Y/N: ( Standing near the window )

Kang Dae: ( Enters in his bedroom ) What is my beautiful wife doing? ( He asked her )

Y/N: Just taking some fresh air.

Kang Dae: Then you must be feeling cold let me hug you. ( He said cutely and hugged you )

Y/N: Kang Dae leave me I'm not feeling cold ( She blushed )

Kang Dae: But I'm feeling cold so let me hug you.

Y/N: Kang...

Kang Dae: ( Didn't let her say anything further and he peck her lips. ) Don't say anything. Let me admire your face. Because from tomorrow onwards your husband will be very busy. I have to help my brother.

Y/N: Hmm... ( She rest her head on his chest. ) But don't forget me because of your work.

Kang Dae: How can I forget you? After dating you for one and a half year you have become someone whom I can never forget.

Y/N: You know I have started loving you more than myself now. Your arms are the safest place for me.

Kang Dae: ( He smiled ) I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too. Now let's sleep you have to get up early in the morning right?

Kang Dae: Yes. Let's sleep you must be tired too