Part 15: I Will Kill You

Y/N: Jungkook wait! You can't sleep there.

Jungkook: Why?

Y/N: Because you will sleep here ( She points at the other bed which is in the same ward )

Jungkook: But why should I sleep there?

Y/N: I feel that bed is more comfortable than this one.

Jungkook: No it's okay I don't want to change my bed.

Y/N: Jungkook please ( She requested him )

Jungkook: ( He looks at her for a few seconds and then nods his head )

Y/N: Thank you! ( She smiled )

----Timeskip----

Author:

Jungkook took his medicine and went to sleep.

After some time YN was continuously convincing Yoongi to go back home and she succeed. Yoongi went back home. But before leaving the ward he told YN that he will come in the morning.

YN looks at Jungkook who is sleeping peacefully on the other bed she told him to sleep. After that, she looks at the bed where Jungkook was sleeping earlier.

YN: ( She sighs ) Let's see what happens tonight.

----Flashback----

Author:

When Y/N, Yoongi and Jimin were bringing Jungkook to the hospital. Jungkook's phone dropped from his pocket. YN picked it up and was about to keep it in her purse but suddenly a message popped up on the screen. She saw the message.

Unknown

"This time I won't leave you. You have to Die JEON JUNGKOOK. I WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT."

Author:

After reading the message she kept Jungkook's phone in her purse.

----Flashback End's----

Author:

Y/N switched off all the lights. And she walks toward the bed where Jungkook was sleeping earlier.

She lay down on that bed.

Y/N: You can do this Y/N.

----Timeskip----

2 am

Author:

Y/N was still awake. She has decided that today she will catch the attacker.

Y/N's Thoughts:

That person has killed Kang Dae I will not leave him. And I won't let him harm Jungkook.