Part 12: Gunshot

Author:

Jungkook came into his cabin. He walked towards the window and stood there.

Jungkook: What's wrong with me? Am I getting jealous? No that's impossible. I don't love her. And about last night it was just a mistake. We both were drunk. Yes, we both were drunk I shouldn't forget that. That kiss doesn't mean anything.

 That kiss doesn't mean anything

Author:

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jimin had their lunch.

Jimin: You are the best cook ( He smiled )

Yoongi: Yes Y/N the food was very tasty.

Y/N: ( She smiles ) Thank you!

Jimin: ( He looks at Yoongi ) Hyung we should leave now.

Yoongi: Hmm. ( He looks at Y/N ) Y/N should we drop you home?

Y/N: No! I will stay here for some time.

Yoongi: Okay!

Author:

Yoongi and Jimin left from there. Y/N walked towards Jungkook's cabin to talk to him.

Jungkook is still standing near the window. Suddenly someone shoots at Jungkook. He falls on the ground. Jungkook got shot in his hand.

Meanwhile, Y/N who is walking towards Jungkook's cabin hears a gunshot. Her eyes widened. All the staff working in Jeon's company also heard the gunshot.

Y/N: Jungkook! ( She whispered and run towards his cabin. )

Author:

Yoongi and Jimin also heard the gunshot while heading toward the elevator.

Yoongi: Y/N! ( He whispered )