Part 29: Who Is He?

Author:

While they both were making love Jungkook didn't notice that a message popped up on his mobile screen.

UNKNOWN:

Y/N belongs to me and I will snatch
her from you by hook or by crook.

- Kang Dae

-

---Unknown Place----

Alex: Did you send him the message?

Author:

The person who was busy playing games on his mobile phone stopped and he looks at the person who asked him whether he send the message to Jungkook or not.

???: Yes! I did it.

Alex: Did you get any reply from Jungkook?

???: No! ( He again started playing games on his mobile phone )

Alex: Tomorrow send him one more message.

???: What message?

Alex: Tell him to meet you in 'xxx' place at 7 pm. Tomorrow we are going to execute plan 1.

???: Okay I will do it tomorrow. For now, I have to leave. See you tomorrow ( He winks and walks out of the room. )

----Timeskip----

Next Day

Author:

Jungkook woke up before Y/N. When he saw Y/N sleeping peacefully a small smile crept across his face. He leans forward and locks his lips with Y/N.

Y/N woke up because of his sudden kiss.

She caresses Jungkook's hair and kisses him back. Jungkook pulls back and looks at Y/N.

Jungkook: Sorry for disturbing your sleep.

Y/N: ( She smiles ) It's okay!

Jungkook: I am going to take a bath, do you wanna join me too? ( He Smirks )

Y/N: ( She hits chest ) Pervert!

Jungkook: Excuse me, Mrs. Jeon? Are you calling me a pervert?

Y/N: Yes!

Jungkook: ( He pulls Y/N and makes her hover him ) I'm a pervert only for you. ( He pecks Y/N's lips )

Y/N: ( She blushed ) Shut up and leave me. Don't you have to attend any meetings today?

Jungkook: Yes I have to. But I don't want to leave you.