Part 22: Do You Love Him?

Author:

Y/N is sitting on the couch. She is fidgeting with her phone. After some time she opened the contact list in her mobile phone. And called the first person in her call logs.

----On-Call----

Y/N: Hello! Yoongiya!

Yoongi: Hello! What happened Y/N?

Y/N: Can we meet?

Yoongi: Yes! Today evening around 6 pm I have a meeting with Jungkook. So I am coming to the Jeon's company. We can meet there.

Y/N: No Yoongiya! Let's meet somewhere else.

Yoongi: Somewhere else? Then let's meet at the coffee shop near Jeon's company.

Y/N: Okay Done!

Yoongi: Okay then Bye!

Y/N: Bye!

----Call-Ended----
.

.

----Timeskip----

Evening

6:30 pm

Author:

YN is waiting for Yoongi in the coffee shop. After 10 minutes Yoongi entered the coffee shop and saw YN waiting for him. He walked towards the table where YN is sitting.

Yoongi: Sorry I am late. ( He sat on the chair. )

YN: ( She looks at him ) No it's okay

Yoongi: Tell me why you wanted to meet me?

YN: ( She sighs ) Actually Yoongiya I really messed up this time.

Yoongi: What happened?

YN: I- I... Just think that I fought with Jungkook today.

Yoongi: You fought with him?

YN: Yes! I want to do something which will cool down things between us. But I don't know what should I do.

Yoongi: ( He folds his arms ) YN can I ask you something?

YN: Yes!

Yoongi: Do you love Jungkook?

YN: ( Her eyes widened ) What? Why are you asking me this question?

Yoongi: Because at first, you weren't interested in this marriage. But now you are acting totally opposite to it. Can you tell me what's exactly happening to you?

YN: Yoongiya actually yesterday Jungkook said that he loves me. And...

Yoongi: And?

YN: I- I used him and today morning I rejected him.