Part 17

Y/N: I'm talking to you Jungkook. ( She walks towards him. ) Why you are so stubborn? Can't you listen to me? I told you to- ( Before she could complete her sentence her leg twisted and she loses her balance and falls on Jungkook's lap. )

Author:

Jungkook's and YN's eyes widened.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's Dad came into Jungkook's cabin but he couldn't find him there. He went out of his cabin and saw Jungkook's secretary coming his way.

Secretary: Good morning sir!

J/D: Good morning! Where is Jungkook?

Secretary: I saw him going towards the Meeting room.

J/D: Okay! ( He started walking towards the meeting room.

Author:

Meanwhile, Y/N and Jungkook were still sitting in the same position. Jungkook asked Y/N...

Jungkook: What ar-are y-you doing? ( He gulped )

Y/N: I- I actually my le-leg twisted and- ( She couldn't complete her sentence as Jungkook's dad entered the meeting room )

J/D: Jungkook I want- ( He stopped when he saw Y/N and Jungkook. He turned his back ) Sorry sorry. You guys continue. I will come later. ( He left the meeting room )

Author:

Jungkook and Y/N's cheeks turned red. Y/N tried to get up but her hair stuck in Jungkook's shirt button.

Y/N: Ouch my hair!

Jungkook: Wait let me help you. ( He tries to help her. )

Y/N: Aah... Jungkook it's hurting. Stop pulling them. ( She screamed a little. )

Jungkook: ( His eyes widened ) I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm just trying to help you. ( He whispered )

Author:

Meanwhile, Mr. Jeon was listening everything from outside.

Mr. Jeon's thoughts:

They are getting close.
I should plan something for them. ( He smiled and left from there. )

Author:

Y/N successfully removes her hair and gets up from Jungkook's lap. And glares at Jungkook.

Y/N: If you don't want to go to the hospital then you have to follow my diet plan. It will help you to recover faster. Did you get that?

Jungkook: ( He gulped and nods his head )

Y/N: Good ( She said and left from there )

Jungkook: Y/N looks scary sometimes. ( He sighs ) Why I'm feeling hot suddenly? ( He unbuttoned his collar button and takes a deep breath. )