Part 11: Jealousy?

YN: I was drunk yesterday did I say something to you? I mean did I again blame you for Kang Dae's death?

Jungkook: You don't remember what happened yesterday?

YN: No ( She looks anywhere else but him )

Jungkook: If you don't remember it then forget it. ( He said without looking at her. ) I have a meeting. So I will leave now. ( He takes his bag and leaves from there. )

YN thoughts:

Looks like I said something bad yesterday which has hurt him a lot.

YN: ( She messes her hair ) Aah... Why I'm like this? Why can't I remember what I said to him yesterday?

Author:

Jungkook didn't wait for breakfast today. He directly went out of the house and get in in his car.

Jungkook thoughts:

Why it's hurting me when she said she don't remember what happened last night?

Author:

He shrugs his thoughts and starts the car engine and drove off from there.

----Jeon's Company----

Meeting room

Secretary: Mr. Min will be here soon.

Jungkook: ( He nods his head )

Author:

After a few minutes, Yoongi and Jimin reached there. Jungkook was a little shocked after seeing them. Jungkook's secretary introduced them to each other.

Secretary: Mr. Jeon he is Mr. Min Yoongi son of Mr. Min and he is Mr.Park Jimin. Mr. Min's cousin brother. And Mr. Min & Mr. Park he is Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook Thoughts:

So I was right. They did have a connection with Min's enterprises.

Author:

They shake their hands and took a seat. Their meeting started and after an hour it ended.

They all got up from their seats. Yoongi looks at Jungkook.

Yoongi: You don't seem happy to see us.