Greggy trailed-on, he caress Irene's cheeks, their eyes were locked to each other, they were about to share a kiss when Irene suddenly refused.

"No, this is wrong. Greggy, pabayaan mo na ako, alam mong ayoko ng gulo at ayoko na may masaktan tayong—

"So, you won't be fighting for us? For our feelings, for our love, for our family?"

"No, it's not like—

"Then what Irene? You always said na ayaw mo ng gulo, ayaw mo ng may nasasaktan pero ano yung ginagawa mo sa ating dalawa? Isn't it hurting us? For once, consider naman what you want hindi yung palaging ibang tao yung iniisip mo dahil kung palagi kang ganyan, palagi kang iiwan."

"Well I'm sorry if I care too much about how others felt before myself, alam mo kung bakit ako ganon? Because I know how it felt to be unconsidered, sana ganon ka rin kasi kung ganon ka, you should've consider what I want, what I felt and what will be the impact of it to me. Sana alam mong ikaw lang yung kailangan ko kasi ikaw yung nakakakilala sakin eh and I can't picture marrying and be with someone else except for you, I gave you my all, I gave you everything but what did you give me in return? Pain."

"Okay, I know it will always be my fault, it will be me who made the family fall apart, but Irene, you were the first one to left, I was rebuilding it but you kept on refusing, you disagreed, pinabayaan mo ding magkawatak-watak tayo, don't put the all the blame to me kasi ikaw mismo naging dahilan ka din kung bakit tayo nagkaganito!"

"So it's my fault now?"

"No, what I'm saying is you also let our family to fall apart, I was the only one who were fighting for it to not to, hindi kita kasama."

Irene sob, he's right, she also has a fault why did the family whom they built, fell apart.

"Kasi hindi kita maramdaman, I kept on understanding and forgiving you but you take advantage of it, you were the reason why my heart suddenly felt numb."

"At dahil jan sa pagiging manhid mo hindi mo ako hinayaang magpaliwanag, all girls that you see inside my office you'll suspect that they're my mistresses."

Greggy chuckles after saying his last sentence.

"Hindi sana tayo aabot sa hiwalayan kung hinayaan mo akong magpaliwanag."

"Let's stop this, enough of this."

"Why Irene? Narealize mo—

"Tama na okay? Stop!"

Irene wiped her tears and fixed herself and looked at Greggy one more time.

"Well, congratulations and best wishes for you and Antonette."

She said bitterly but managed to smile lightly, after that, she left him and proceed to the comfort room. Her eyes were swelled and tears won't stop falling from her eyes, lucky for her that she was the only one inside the bathroom.

Dapat walang pakialam
Walang pakialam
Ngunit ba't binabalikan
Kahit nasasaktan
Kahit sinasaktan
At 'di ko maintindihan
Ba't pa inaasam
Kung puro hirap at sakit lang ang nadadatnan
Tat nagkakaganyan

Greggy on the other hand stayed on where he is, still standing on the side of the shore while reminiscin' his moments with Irene way back. The two of them really grew apart from each other and this wasn't part of their plan, because the plan was together forever. He can't help but to tear up as Irene's words earlier kept on repeating in his mind, he loves her dearly and genuinely, no one can replace her space in Greggy's heart, it will always be void without her.

Di mabitiwan
Di titigilan
Di makatulog hanggang muling mahagkan
Traydor Na pag-ibig
0 Kay lupit

A short flashback ahead.

"Years from now, our childrens will get married na love, tapos tayo nalang yung maiiwan dito.." says Greggy, one of his arm is resting on Irene's shoulders.

"You're right love, but okay lang naman yun diba? We'll drink our coffee while talking or reading newspapers, tapos yung paa natin nakababad sa maligamgam na tubig." agreed by Irene, Greggy smiled genuinely and kissed her cheeks.

"I hope this lasts forever.."

"I hope so too love, let's make this last until forever.."

"Ikaw lang naman yung mamahalin ko hanggang dulo."

"You're so corny Greggy, but I love you too so much. You and the kids are my life and had not been with you four is not living at all."

"And not having you too, isn't also living."

"Hmm.." Irene caress his cheeks and kissed him on his lips passionately.

"I love you dear."

"I love you, sweetheart."

Traydor na pag-ibig
0 Kay sakit
At kahit habang panahon puso' y maghitintay
Ayaw ko man aMININ buhay koy walang saysay
Tuwing nawawalay
Di mabitiwan
Di titigilan
Di makatulog hanggang muling mahagkan

Irene felt sorry about how she acted earlier, the words that she should have left unsaid was already conveyed. Hence, the heavy burden inside her heart has been out and it feels so much lighter for her.

*Knock

"Um, wait.."

Irene softly said, she immediately compose herself, her eyes are still swelled so she decided to not just go back inside the party and just head home to also rest, it's been a tiring day for her, she already texted her children about it.

Vote and Comment