It's Time For You To Move On

Start from the beginning

"No taehyung, I never really was affected by your words. But I owe you an apology. B-because I hid the truth from you. I'm sorry taehyung, I had to listen to your mother."

"It's okay hyung. Even if you apologize, it's not going to change anything." Taehyung whispered as he looked away from the male who quickly brushed the tears away from his cheeks.

"I know it won't.. But I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you need a talk. You know, like the old days?" Jin smiled as he tilted his head causing taehyung to smile at him.

"You know, I miss having the late night coffees with you."Jin spoke, recalling the old days where they both used to sneak out of the house at midnight just for fun.

Taehyung chuckled a laugh as he nodded his head." I would like to go with you but, I have classes hyung. Maybe we can go after that? "Jin was quick to agree his offer.

" Of course Tae, I'll be waiting."

"Namjoon hyung called, saying you missed a meeting." Pulling the chair behind, hoseok sat down as jungkook took a sip of his coffee, eyes wavering as he looked around the small park where he could see a bunch of kids running around.

"Jungkook, I'm talking to you" Hoseok huffed out when the ravenette finally decided to speak as he placed his coffee cup down.

"I'll ask Bella to rearrange the meeting tomorrow."

"Oh don't bother, cause your brother is there taking care of it." Jungkook saw the sarcastic smile on hoseok's face which made him purse his lips before he looked away, finding the toddlers more interesting than his cousin.

Hoseok heaved sigh. "Jungkook, if you continue to be this careless you might bring a down to your business. Stop being like you don't care about it at all! What happened to becoming a top business man huh? You can't become a top business man if you dodge the best deals? C'mon, be as fresh as a daisy. Stop giving that slack face like your house has been robbed."

Jungkook let out a scoff as he continued to take a sip of his coffee. At this point, hoseok was really done with his attitude. Reaching out his hand, he snatched the coffee cup away from the ravenette, right when he tried to take a sip on his straw but ended up sucking the air as hoseok took the cup away from him, leaving him with a straw between his lips.

"Hyung, can you not?" Spitting out the empty straw, jungkook gave him an annoyed look which made other scoff at his words.

"How dare you talk to me like this? Did you forget that I'm your big brother?" Hoseok pressed on the big word as he tried to scowl at jungkook who only looked away from him. His eyes abruptly went wide when he saw a toddler at the park, chasing a butterfly as his hands reached above his head, trying to catch the fly with his hands. Jungkook stopped breathing as though someone slammed a nail deep in his heart. His eyes refused to blink away.

"What are you looking a--" Hoseok stopped right when he followed the ravenette's wide eyes and caught the giggling little boy who continued to chase the butterfly that flew above his head.

Hoseok felt a pang in his chest as his own eyes grew wide at the sight. The sudden images of the unforgettable brunet's face came flooding his mind.

Turning around, he noticed the sudden change on jungkook's face who looked like he was about to burst into tears as his eyes glued to the little boy.

"Jungkook hyung! Look what I got!" Bouncing on his heels, the brunet showed him a butterfly that rested above his palm, its wings moving up and down as taetae squealed in pure excitement.

No matter how much jungkook tries to learn about taetae. He still couldn't understand his obsession over these tiny butterflies. But he wasn't complaining. instead, he finds it really fascinating and adorable.

"Tae, why are you even obsessed with these butterflies? You are too grown to chase butterflies baby. How about chasing me instead?" Grabbing him by the waist jungkook pulled him closer to steal a kiss. Taetae squeaked when he saw the butterfly flying away from his hand as jungkook placed a kiss on his holding out palm.

" Hyung! You scared him! Look he flew away!" Whining at the ravenette's grinning face, taetae threw his small fists on jungkook's chest who was quick to grab the hands, placing kisses on his knuckles.

"it's okay baby, I can bring all the butterflies around this world just for you." Jungkook tried to steal another kiss but taetae pushed him away with his pouty lips.

"Liar, you can't do that." Taetae complained through his pout.

"Who said that? I, the jeon jungkook, can make anything possible. I'll make a beautiful flower garden for you! So you can have all those butterflies in one place" Jungkook boasted, still trying to steal a kiss from the brunet who squealed in excitement.

"Really? You will do that?" Jungkook just chuckled as he nodded his head at taetae who let out a squeak as he threw himself onto the ravenette's arms who had been waiting to get a kiss from those pouting lips.

"But that comes with a price." Pulling away from him, taetae frowned at him as his pout still stayed in his lips.

"Price? But I don't have any money on me" 
Jungkook chuckled at his words. Leaning to his face he finally stole a kiss from the brunet who gasped at his cunning act.

"How about pay me with your kisses? That counts too!" Saying that, jungkook continued to steal more pecks from taetae who giggled at his boyfriend's clinginess.

"Dirty hyung!" Slapping the male's chest, taetae whined at jungkook who buried his nose into his neck, sniffing kisses.

"Yes, I'm dirty Hyung, and I want to get dirty." Jungkook muttered as his hands sneaks inside the brunet's shirt who let out a squeal.

"No! I'm getting bored of you. So I'm going to look for another hyung." Taetae laughed when he saw the sudden dumbstruck look on jungkook's face.

"What did you say? You got bored of me? You little rascal, c'mere! You need a punishment!"

"Chase me if you want!" Yelling the words, taetae ran away.

"I thought I was having fun hyung.... But I didn't know I was making memories." A tear rolled down his eyes as he stared at the little boy who ran after the butterfly.

Hoseok was quick to stood up from his chair and stepped forward to hug the ravenette who tried his best not to break down in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry jungkook, I wish you would get over this." Rubbing his back with his palm, hoseok just stayed like that for a while, hugging his head to his chest.

"It's okay hyung, I'm okay." Jungkook spoke as he quickly brushed the tear away that escaped his eyes.

Hoseok doesn't know how to comfort him other than showing his concern through his eyes. He couldn't handle seeing him lifeless again.

"Hyung, I already said I'm okay, now you can stop giving that look. It doesn't suit you, you look ugly." Hoseok scoffed as his worried eyes settled on jungkook who was back to sip his coffee.

"If I'm ugly, you should see your face now. You're more ugly when you cry." Hoseok played along with him despite the tightness he feels in his chest, eyes barely even moved away from the ravenette.

"Jungkook." Hoseok called out, earning a hum from the ravenette.

"Don't get mad but... It's time for you to move on and start a new life with taehyung."

"I know."