Chapter 50

It was finally Christmas day, the two Diggory sibling had opened their presents from their parents earlier that morning. Cecilia was currently trying to put her gold earrings in that Amos had bought her for Christmas. "Cecilia the Potters won't wait forever!" She heard her dad call up to her.

She laughed. "They will for me!" She shouted back jokingly, she heard her dad laugh faintly. "Just be quick your Mother will be leaving in a minute too! You need to say goodbye!"

"I'm trying but Amos' present is being a pain in my a-" Cecilia gets cut off by her brothers voice. "Hey! I can take them back!" Cecilia frowned. "No! I love them- wait are you upstairs?!"

"Yeah I'm in my room, why?"

"Why am I being rushed to go downstairs."

"Okay! both of you need to be down here in five minutes!" They hear their dad shout, Cecilia chuckled slightly. She looked at herself in her mirror one more time before grabbing her friends presents and rushing down the stairs with all the giftbags in hand. Her mother and father were stood near the front door. Cecilia placed her bags on the floor and warpped her arms around her mother.

"Okay we'll, I'll be home at about half eight but I doubt you all will be home at that point. I know how Christmas at the Potters can be." Cecilia smiled slightly at her mother before her mother hugged Amos and gave her father a kiss and apparated to her friends house.

"Right kids, got everything?" Amos and Cecilia nodded their heads and then they stood by their fireplace and used flew power to travel to the Potter's. All three of them landed into the Potters living room, Sirius and James say there wide eyed.

"What's up with them?" Amos whispered to his sister, she shrugged her shoulders and turned slightly towards them. "What's up with you two?!"

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact you have just scared the living daylights out of us!" Sirius exclaimed. Cecilia laughed and looked at her watch. "Hey I said I would be here for eleven and it bang on!" She said as she poured at her watch, both James and Sirius rolled their eyes.

"Is that the Diggory's I can hear?" They all heard Euphemia's faint voice, Cecilia's smile grew as she saw the two Potters enter the living room. "Mia! Monty!" She squealed before she ran and gave them a hug, when they all let go Euphemia looked around to see that Penelope wasn't there. "Is Penelope not joining us?"

"No sorry Mia, I meant to write a letter but it was quite last minute. A friend of hers is in a crisis or something. I'm not entirely sure." Edward let's out a slight chuckle, Mia nodded and wrapped her arm around the older Diggory child. "Goodness Amos you've grown." James, Sirius and Cecilia laughed. "Mum stop!" James exclaimed. "what he has! I haven't seen him in so long! How's your girlfriend?"

Amos began to cough, the three friends looked at him suspiciously. "Yeah- yeah- she's good, she went home for Christmas."

"Well, dinner will be done for about three so we have room for desert!" She shrugged and smiled while the three adults and Amos walked out of the room. Cecilia sat next to Sirius and hugged him. "Merry Christmas!" She squealed, he hugged her back saying 'Merry Christmas'. She realise she sat down too quickly because she hadn't gave James a hug yet, she quickly got up and hugged James.

However, James also had the same idea. He stood up quickly and went in for a handshake while Cecilia went in for a hug. Cecilia noticed what James had done and looked at his hand confused, he looked at the girl and they both laughed before hugging each other. "Merry Christmas James."

"Merry Christmas Cece." He whispered back to her, they both let go of one another and they both sat down again. "When's Remus getting here?" She asked Sirius, he looked at the clock that was above the fire place and said. "About ten minutes."