Chapter 49

James and Sirius were sat in James' room reading the letter that Cecilia sent. Sirius wanted to know how James felt about Cecilia in hopes that his two friends were simply miscommunicating and they do care for each other romantically. "She worries too much." Sirius stated as he stood up, hoping that James will add something, which he did. "I think it's nice, at least she cares for us." He smiled.

Sirius watched as James put the letter in his draw. "You realise that the letter was addressed to the two of us, why do you get to keep it?"

"I keep all my letters..."

"All your letters or just the ones from Cece."

"What are you getting at Pads?" James asked lying back on his bed, his head pressed against the head board with his arms behind his head. Sirius looked at his friend and shrugged. "I just want to know how you feel about Cece." James faced scrunched inot a frown. "What do you mean?"

"Just that you could be seen as messing with her feelings, you kiss her out of nowhere and then you say you regret it and it shouldn't have happened."

"I'm not messing with her feelings Sirius! And for you to even suggest that-" Sirius stood up from the end of James' bed. "Look I didn't want this conversation to turn into an argument but Prongs you have to remember that Cecilia is my friend too, I'm trying to look out for the both of you. James, I love you...so I say this with all good intentions." Sirius paused making sure he worded what he wanted to say correctly.

"You need to speak to someone about what is going on inside your head because we have all noticed a difference in your behaviour...it doesn't have to be right now or tomorrow but were all worried about you, so please let someone help you." Sirius then left James with that thought.

For the young boy he hadn't thought about how his internal feelings may effect his external ways may be affected too. His feelings were all over the place, he wanted to tell Sirius that he wishes he had never said to Cecilia that he regretted the kiss, he wish his feelings for Lily would either go or become stronger. Instead it was like the two Gryffindors were on the same see-saw and it was perfectly balanced.

James sprung up from his bed and walked out of his door to shout at the top of the stairs. "Family meeting! Family meeting in T- 2 minutes!" He went to go back inot his room to grab something but then scrambled back to the top of the stairs to announce. "Sorry family meeting will be taking place in the kitchen! I need a table."

Sirius was in his room quietly laughing to himself, he knew James would crack eventually so he quickly write a letter to Remus simply saying. 'they're both cracking...love Sirius. P.S. the 'they' are James and Cece.'. He had never wrote so quickly before rushing to give the family owl the letter.

James coughed as he entered the room, grabbing Sirius' and parents attention. "Mate, you were late to your own meeting."

"That doesn't matter, okay I think im going through some form of existential crisis."

"Honey I think youre being slightly dramatic." Euphemia Potter said to her son who sat down holding a lot of papers in his hand. "Mia I don't think he's being dramatic this time." Sirius said giving them a look. The two older which and wizard look at their son.

"Okay, so Sirius has brought it to my attention that I may be a little confused"

"Is he coming out?" Fleamont whispered to his wife, who shrugged and looked at her son. Sirius bit his lip trying not to laugh hearing what Monty had just said. "So uhm- I think I might have feelings for Cece..."

"Yes! I knew it!" Sirius jumped up out of his seat. "Okay James, but what is with all the papers and why are you telling us?" His mother added. "Well I need help figuring out my feelings, these papers are every letter Cecilia has ever sent me."