Chapter 7

Later on, after dinner, James, Remus, Sirius, Cecilia and Peter all headed back to the common room, to their surprise it was empty. James, Sirius and Cecilia all got on the couch while the other two took the armchairs. Cecilia placed her head in James lap and sprawled her legs out over Sirius. She listened to her friends days smiling as she closed her eyes. James began to stroke her hair absentmindedly and Cecilia began to feel more tired. She heard people coming into the commo room and looked over to see Marlene and Lily, she jumped from her spot which caused her to hit Sirius in the balls. He groaned and Marlene laughed at his predicament. "Lily! Can we talk now?!" Her friend nodded and they headed to their dorm. All the boys looked at one another and Peter piped up. "What was that?!"

"I dot know but I will find out!" James said as he pushed his glasses up his nose, looking over to the stairs where the two girls had previously been.

Cecilia and Lily entered their dorm and they both sat on their beds. "Okay, its not as serious or secretive as I have made it out to be, I just think its slightly embarrassing so I didn't want anyone to know."

"Okay, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could tutor me in potions, I spoke to Slughorn today and he said if I need extra help then I should come to you as you have been top of the class since first year."

Lily looked at her friend and smiled. "Of course I will but your grade isn't bad at all! I don't think you need to push yourself." Cecilia looked at her hands. "Yeah but I know I can do better!" Lily sadly smiled nodding at her friend. She knew that Cecilia's mother pushed her to do well in all her subjects and even though she had told her not to over stress, it went in one ear and out the other. "Yeah I will tutor you, what days are you thinking?"

"Well Wood still hasn't decided on what days we will be training so once that it sorted I will get back to you." Lily got up and Cecilia stayed on her bed. "You not going back down?" Cecilia shook her head. "No, I think I'm going to get an early night. I was thinking about going the library tomorrow morning." Lily smiled. "Well if I'm awake when you are leaving I'll come with you."

"Thanks Lils."

"No problem." She said as she walked out the door, before she shut it Cecilia shouted. "Don't let James get under your skin! Remember he isn't that bad!" Lily pulled a tongue at Cecelia and shit the door. The blonde haired girl got under the covers and mumbled. "Real mature." Before closing her eyes and drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

James heard footsteps coming from the stairs and looked behind him to see Lily come back from her dorm on her own. He furrowed bis eyebrows and carried on staring at the stairs for a few more minute. "Lily-flower, where is Cece?"

"Oh she headed to bed early, not too sure why but I think she's asleep."

"I'm going to check on her-" James was about to get up but Remus stood up. "I'll go." He walked passed James and whispered in his ear. "You have a chance to talk to Lily without her biting your head off, I'd take your chance." James smiled at Remus and nodded. "Just tell me if she's okay." He whispered back.

Remus made his way upstairs and knocked on the door but heard no response. He slowly turned the door handle and looked to see the blonde haired girl in her bed. He walked over quietly conscious of waking her up and say at the bottom of her bed. He peered over to look at her face and seen that she was wide awake, she turned and smiled at Remus. "You could have answered me when I knocked on the door you know?" Cecilia laughed at her friend. "I didn't want anyone to come in and I thought if I as quiet enough no one would come in. Obviously that didn't work."

Remus lay next to her and put his arm around her and began to play with the ends of her hair. "So what happened at dinner."

"Oh you don't want to know."

"You can tell me." He said softly to her. "He made some stupid bet about me and I got pissed, I know it seems like an overreaction but I promise you it was not."

"what was it?" Cecilia stays quiet and looks at her hands playing with them. "Cece, what was the bet?" Remus said a bit more firmly. "I don't want you to get angry but he made a bet with his friends saying that we would be together by the end of summer." Remus burst out laughing, he laughed for a few minutes. His eyes began to brim with tears. "Oh that is hilarious, granted I'm pissed that someone made a bet about me that I didn't know about but Merlin, why would anyone think we would be together?!" Cecilia began to giggle at his reaction, his reaction made her feel less angry about the situation. "It was a few weeks before the end of last year, there had been a full moon a day or two before and we seemed close because I was helping you and I guess he assumed something was going on."

"That was a surprise, what did you need to talk to Lily about?" She sighed at Remus' next question. "Oh that, I had to ask her to tutor me in potions and before you say anything like 'your grades aren't that bad in potions' my mother will go crazy if its not at least slightly higher. She actually owled McGonagall about whether she could but extra lessons on my timetable! I mean she's bat shit crazy." she moaned flailing her hands around the place. Remus just slowly brought her hands back to her sides and began to stroke her hair again. "You know you need to stop stressing so much about grades, youre going to get to a point where it gets too much and then n it pushes you over the edge."

"Thank you so ,much Remus this really mean a lot." She said cuddling into him more. "You know you can always talk to me Cecilia." He felt her nod against him and she slowly began to get heavier which indicates to him that she was falling asleep. He looked at her and oved the hair out of her face, he slowly lifted her up making sure not to wake her and placed her back on the bed and pulled the blanket up to cover her shoulders. He kissed her on the side of her head and headed downstairs.

He came back down to see Sirius and Peter talking and in the corner of the room Lily and James were actually talking and not arguing. James excused himself from Lily and walked over Remus. "Was Cece okay? What happened? I she like hurt?" Remus shook his head smiling. "She's fine, she was just tired. She fell asleep and I left her to have an early night. I think she needs it, now you get back to your Lily-flower." Remus smirked at his friend as he blushed and made his way back to Lily.

Remus slouched on the couch next to Sirius. "Right Rem, who do you think has the biggest dick? Dumbledore or Slughorn." Remus stood up really quickly. "I'm done! You two." He points between Sirius and Peter. "You guys need help! I'm going to bed!" He said walking off. "Remus don't be like that!" Sirius said laughing. Remus just gave him the idle finger which caused Sirius to laugh even more rolling onto his side and lying on the couch. Remus chuckled at his reaction, slight blush arose upon his cheeks.

----------------------------------------

AWWW Cece and Remus

Projecting my own life onto OC's????? could never be me.