Chapter 17

After dinner the five Gryffindors found themselves sat in the same position they had for the third night in a row. They were sat in a circle on the floor and in the middle of them were the four small crystal phials and the four mandrake leaves. "Okay so we need to all take one of these." Cecilia passes around the leaves. "We need to hold them in our mouths for a month-" When she said this she was then ambushed with shouting.

"I am not putting that thing in my mouth!" Sirius exclaimed holding the leaf closer to his face. "Oh please you have had a lot worse in you mouth." Cecilia bit back rolling her eyes. "Right any questions?"

James opened his mouth to speak and Cecilia cut him off. "No, it will not effect your breath or the way you talk to Lily." She looked over to Peter who couldn't even open his mouth before she cut in. "No, it will jot make your food taste weird and you wont even notice it will be there." And then she finally looked over at Sirius who didn't even bother saying anything but Cecilia still said. "And no it will not effect your kissing abilities. However, I would not recommend kissing anyone because their saliva may effect the leaf and you could be stuck with their animagus." She took a breath in and Remus was smirking at the girl.

"So, its the 30th of October today, we will meet back here to take the leaves out of our mouths a month later on the 30th of November so we may miss two full moons but we will definitely be there for the one after. I hope you all have decided to change your attitudes and not be selfish because you have yo think of the bigger picture. Rem is going through a lot more than any of us can imagine so suck it up for one month." She finished her rant and the boys stayed silent nodding at her. "On three we will put them in at the same time..."

"That's what she said." Sirius whispered earning a death glare from Cecilia, he tore his gaze from the girl and she carries on. "One...TwoThree." All four of the friends placed the leaf in their mouth all of them had apprehensive looks on their face but then they all sighed and they looked at one another confused. "Not as bad as I thought." Peter said looking around at his friends. "Yeah, I guess since we have to keep them in our mouths for a month they wouldn't make it disgusting." James said to the round boy.

"Well, I'm off." Cecilia stood up collecting her things and the boys groaned. "Why?! Why leave me here with them." Remus cried, Cecilia walked over to him and placed a kiss on top of his head. "Don't worry, Rem, I'll be back tomorrow, plus I have shit to do so I need to get that done." She walked towards the door and shouted. "Goodnight! love you all!"

They all shouted 'love you' back and James looked at Remus. "You two seem close." He said narrowing his eyes at the scar faced boy. "She's my friend James, we're usually this close." He said looked at the boy who pushed his glasses up is nose further. Remus knew what James was trying to suggest but he wasn't going to let him get to him that easily. "I mean you two, I would say, are the closest out of our friends."

Sirius cut in also catching onto what James was suggesting. "No mate, you and Cecilia are way closer than any of us! Its always been you two!" James' face didn't budge, he didn't believe what his friends were telling him. He felt like Cecilia had become a lot more distant to him. She ignored him during breakfast and potions, he hadn't seen her all day apart from dinner and he then finds out she had spent most the day with Remus, it really hurt James.

"Sirius, remember when we won the quidditch match? Why was Cece upset?"

"James I've already told you! It's not my place to say, if you are that bothered ask her yourself or let her come t you! I cant be telling you all of her secrets." Sirius exclaimed climbing into bed, James rolled onto his side thinking about him and Cecilia, he was going to have to talk to her.

------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a very small chapter lols