Chapter 32

It was two days before the full moon and the marauders still had not turned into their animagi. Cecilia was sat on the floor in the middle of the joys dorms room with the four crystal phials around her and the book right in front of her.

"Okay James, you first. I need the mandrake leaf..."she said not looking up from the book with her hand out, covered in tissue. James didn't say anything to her and placed the leaf in her tissue covered hand. He began to turn away until he heard Cecilia say "ah ah ah Potter wait."

James turned around confused and before he could say anything Cecilia was right behind him and ripped a hair from his head. He winced. "Cecilia what the fuck."

"It's part of the spell James, calm down all of you need to do it."

"Not my luscious hair!" Sirius exclaimed dramatically falling back on his bed. "Yes Pads, your hair." Cecilia said emotionlessly, she was too concentrated on getting anything to care. "Okay so looking over all of this, we won't be able to help at this full moon but your next one definitely. The instructions are a lot more detailed than I had originally thought."

"It's okay C." Remus said giving her a small smile, she quickly shot her head up to smile at him before shooting her head down to carry on reading. Sirius nudged James side and nodded his head towards the girl who was literally pulling at her hair trying to understand what the book was trying to tell her. "What the fuck, how am I supposed to know when the next electrical storm is going to be?!" She mumbled to herself.

James looked and Sirius and looked around the room to see Remus and Peter with similar expressions on their face. He nodded and stood up behind the girl and held her shoulders, she jumped slightly at his touch not realising he was stood behind her.

"Cece, I think we should take a walk." He suggested. She simply shook her head and mumbled 'no' before staring up and plucking Peters hair from his head. "Fuck Cece!" He exclaimed and again Cecilia didn't utter a word. Her hand was stuck out with tissue on it for him to place the mandrake leaf on it.

She walked over to her spot quickly and quietly making sure she didn't knock anything over and placed herself donw in the same position with her legs crossed. She had finished putting James and Peters hair and mandrake leaf in the phials and turned her head towards Sirius.

"Cece please let me pull my own price of hair out! You know I'm sensitive."

"Sirius, I don't care." She hurled herself at him catching him off guard. He tried to fight her off but she was surprisingly strong, she had pinned him down, both her legs agains his torso and one hand pinning his hands over his head. "This is a very compromising situation C, wouldn't want Jay to walk in now."

She riled her eyes and plucked the hair from his head, she had taken a few more just for the fun of it and he winced. She tapped his cheek to indicate for him to take the leaf out of his mouth which he did without question.

Cecilia then pulled out one of her own long hairs and took the mandrake leaf and for the final time placed it in the crystal phial. She let out a sigh before saying. "Right I can't fully finish them until I find somewhere that neither sunlight nor human have touched for a full seven days...how am I supposed to do that?! Who knew that becoming an animagi would be this hard?"

"What about the forbidden forest?" James said, Cecilia looked at him with hopeful eyes but then realised that sun would have been there. "James, what about the sun?"

"If you go far enough it's just dark."

"And how would you know Jamie?"

"May or may not have went in to see what it's like."