Chapter 36

James sat there with Cecilia on his bed, they were finishing transfiguration homework. The other lads had went to the library to get some books for potions. Cecilia was lying on her stomach with her legs up in the air.

James stared at her, watching how she played with her pen as she thought of the answer for the question, she could feel his eyes burning holes into her side. "James please stop staring."

She didn't look at him, he frowned. "I wasn't staring, I was simply looking at your answers. You have question 6 wrong." She looked at James and then back at her paper with a frown. She quickly flicked through her text book, frantically trying to find the answer.

James couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. Her head shit up from her work. "What's so funny Potter." His heart fluttered slightly at the name. "I was only messing with you!" He exclaimed through laughs. Cecilia was pissed, she sat up and shoved him, this then caused him to shove her back. This carried on for a few minutes until she pushed him back, James taking her with him.

James was lying in his back and Cecilia had her legs wrapped around his waist, she moved slightly making James groan as she grazed over his dick. Cecilia smiled looking at him. "Aww is James getting a boner?"

James coughed as he tried to sit up but Cecilia placed an hand on his shoulder to push him back onto his back. She moved closer to him, he face inches away from his. "Excited?" She breathed out, James could feel his dick getting harder as she spoke.

He lips connected with his neck as she placed small kisses. James' hips moved slightly before asking "what about Jay?"

"What about him?" She said into his ear as she moved her own hips against his. He let out a quiet moan and mustered out. "We can't- you two-"

"Shhh." She placed her finger against his lips. "Do you want this?" She asked stopping for a moment m. In that moment James craved her, he wanted he badly. He had never really thought about her in this way before, but now that he was in this post Ito on it was all that he wanted.

James nodded in response but Cecilia didn't carry on. "James I need actual words."

"Yes please Cece, I need you." James begged her, she smirked at his neediness and began to grind her hips again his, she was kissing his neck again not stopping. James was beside himself, he groaned as she began to palm his dick through his pants.

She began to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. She moved herself down towards his cock and pulled down his underwear, she took his hard dick in her hand, precum pouring out the top and began to stroke it gently.

James through his head back against the headboard and groaned. "Cece..." he let out, she hummed as she took his dick into her mouth. His hand went to her hair and pulled it slightly making her moan. "Cece just like that- oh my god."

She removed her mouth from him and was stroking his cock, he connected their lips and they mined into one another's mouths. "James..." she whispered, he hummed in response as she was still sat up looking at him. "James..."

She said again except her mouth wasn't moving. He could hear his name beating repeated multiple times.

James jumped up in quite a sweat. "Mate I really don't need to hear you ducking sex dream about Cecilia." Sirius said with quite an annoyed tone in his voice.

"What?! I wasn't- she-"

"Prongs I heard you moan her name multiple times."

"I was saying Lily's name, it was Lily."

"Whatever you say I just need sleep so please keep quiet." Sirius rolled over into his side pulling the cover with him.

James mentally screamed for letting this happen, his head hit the pillow and he quietly groaned. All he could think was what the fuck.
———————————
Yes James, what the fuck