Chapter 12

Cecilia woke up the next day with a banging head ache, she definitely regretted drinking so much last night, she sat up in bed and held her head as she let out a groan. "How's my favourite girl this morning?" Marlene said sweetly as she sat on the end of Cecilia's bed. "Regretting life decisions."

"I hope you don't mean our kiss?!"

"Oh how could regret that baby cakes."

"I hate that name." The blond girl said with a laugh as she messed with her own hair. "Doesn't Lily have her date today?" Cecilia asked. "Yep and she willingly kissed James last night so who knows what she is going to do!" Marlene exclaimed excitedly, it was well known that Marlene enjoyed her gossip she would always be the first one to know about a recent break up, a new relationship, or any fights that happened and what caused them or even if there was a new teacher. Cecilia didn't complain, she liked the fact that she was in on everything. It saved her having to find out what happened herself.

"Marls com eon, I know you like drama but to wish it on your own friend. That's harsh."

"I'm not wishing it on Lily I am merely pointing out that she may have contradicting feelings, that's all." Marlene shrugged before putting her quidditch hoodie on. "Breakfast?" She questioned and Cecilia nodded quickly her hangover seemed to have caused her to be really hungry. They left Lily and Dorcas to carry on sleeping as it was Saturday and they didn't see the point in waking them up too early. They both walked into the Great Hall and joined Sirius, Remus, James and Peter. Sirius slung his arm around Cecilia. "Well if it isn't my favourite seeker!" Cecilia winced at his loud voice. "Not for long she mumbled."

James and Marlene gasped at the same time. "What do you mean not for long?!" They said in sync standing up, Cecilia couldn't help but giggle at the sight. "My mother isn't allowing me to play quidditch anymore, I tried to bargain with her but she wouldn't have it. My father was very proud so hopefully he will be able to speak with her and maybe convince her so I will be out for the next few games." Marlene and James both seemed to calm down after I explained what is going on. "Can you not still play without you mum knowing." James questioned a frown forming on his face.

Cecilia shook her head. "No, she has asked Dumbledore and Minnie to not let me anywhere near the quidditch team and if I do, they have to inform her and she'll deal with me."

"That shit." The croup chorused an agreement. "Well at least you won the first game between Gryffindor and Slytherin." Remus commented smiling at his fiend, she gave him a grateful smile in return. "Lily's date is today isn't it?" James asked curiously. "You told him?!" Marlene shouted, Cecilia winced again at the volume of her voice before replying. "Yes Marls I did because he was planning a grand gesture and I couldn't s]let him get embarrassed when she rejects him! I think you all forget I'm stuck in the middle of you all, you lot are not going to like everything I do!" She ranted and everyone sat there stunned. "What?"

"Nothing, just wasn't expecting that." Petr said with a smirk-, Cecilia turned towards James and narrowed her eyes, she could see him gulp slightly as she picked up her spoon that she was using to eat her porridge with and pointed it stared at him. "I may be your friend James but just to let you know if you try and mess up Lily's date I will gouge your eyes out with a spoon!" She turned towards the others pointing her spoon at them too. "That goes for you guys as well!" They all nodded rapidly as Marlene piped up. "Why am I attracted to you right now?"

"Do you like girls, McKinnon?"

"I don't oppose to anything, Black." She said winking at Cecilia and walking off before turning around and shouting. "Don't forget you need to help Lily get ready for her date!" Cecilia saluted her and laughed when Marlene walked off. "You guys kiss once and she's in love with you?! Why have I had to try years to make that happen." Sirius said leaning his head on his hand. "Clearly I ma more attractive than you."