19. Let the hot and cold war begin

"Summy are you sure you're okay?" Vero in concern and I nodded then smiled assuredly "You've been quiet for week now and I know you're crying, it's every evident to your swollen eyes"

"I'm fine" I dryly say between garnishing the pasta.

I know that she's not convince but I let her be and stayed focus on what I'm doing.

"Don't tell me that you're also not gonna make it later" it wasn't a question, she's confirming it then heaved a sighed when I glance at her. "You and Ice are really nothing different. You both are harder than stone"

It was just week of avoiding each other but it felt like decade to me. That everyday is a slow day, that no matter how I busied myself, at the end, she still passed by in my mind.

"What are you even doing later? At least as a friend I have the reason to know other than being totally freak out by seeing Gigi stories with you"

Well, Gigi is helping me move on, or at least, doing things to distract my mind off to Ice.

"You're not even fond of sports but seeing you shooting in the court in her stories? Honestly makes us think that both of you are becoming a thing as your friend, I should know first"

"I'm not her type. She showed her ex girlfriend pictures and—wow. I couldn't even come up of how they all look so stunning, so sexy and so gorgeous" I stop what I'm doing and come to think of it as my eyes were on Vero "is it really a thing seeing two gays hanging out then people are assuming that Gigi likes me because she's gay? I mean, that's kinda judgmental. Not because you're hanging out doesn't mean she likes you because she's into girls"

Vero surrenders both her hand "Fine. I rest my case. But at least you will gonna be on my birthday right Summer Eclairs?"

I sighed "Yes" even though it means seeing Ice.

"You better" she warned.

The day went normal and right now we're having lunch outside the university to get some fresh air.

"Oh my hot god" Joanne almost spit her drinks while staring in shock to her phone "is the world okay? Or this because of global warming?"

She showed us Ice second instagram post! That has a caption of 'hey'

Ice: hey

Everyone was shook including me. Is she okay or something happened??

"So this is love effect? Clearly she changed when she met Jaden" Joanne stating the fact that made my heart calm then continue eating.

After school I went straight home since Gigi is busy for their upcoming game.

I sit up then followed this thought inside my head by posting in instagram. A selfie mirror.

Imsummer: bored 🥱

Imsummer: bored 🥱

After posting that's when I realized that I'm wearing Ice white tshirt that looks like a dress to me. Whatever. I'm too lazy to delete so I went back on lying down and scrolling.

But my body automatically sit up while pinning down on my screen because apparently, Ice has another selfie post.

Ice: go home to me?

Ice: go home to me?

But then there's also a post by Jaden and he's with Ice hanging out.

Maybe she's trying to say go home with her Jaden.duh. Ugh. I can't believe that now I'm overthinking of what will they do?? Shiiiit.

I lied back to my bed feeling so pissed.

But then I have this stupid idea in my head so I get up and post a sexy selfie in my full length mirror.

My first sexy mirror post, to let her know that I'am super okay and chilling.

Imsummer: what's my name?

It's just a few seconds when my friends left a comment in my post.

ThisisJ: is it just me or i can alrdy feel the summer?
Verooo: 🥵 ☀️
Carlyy: it's night but why's the sun up and striking hot?????
Thisisgigi: so this is what staring at sun feels like? Burning 🔥 🔥🔥🔥