25. Let it go....

"I can drive alone?"

"But yesterday night you can't?" Ok. I admit, I lost words for a second for thinking about it. "Summer, your parents let you come with me here because I promised to take care of you and do you even realize the consequence of your impulsive action yesterday night? What if they found out about letting you stayed to other people house? what would they think of me?"

Fair point, she won again but when's not right?

I bit my inside cheek, clearly guilty about it. "Sorry" I mumbled before looking down into the ground.

"It's okay but next time tell me where are you going, who you with and if you can't drive alone just call me" then watching her picking the 2 jars back into the box "I'll buy this"

Ally let out a small smile. Her boyfriend Liam arrived a seconds after Ice. He is kind just like Ally and they are a perfect couple if you asked. Now, I'm starting to envy other people relationships.

"You going already?" Ally asking the both of us but her gaze stayed only to me after.

I look at Ice then remember how I memorized her schedule even in the back of my mind and she has an early class tomorrow "Yeah. She has early class but thank you so much Ally and both of you have a good date" I say, smiling to Liam as he does too.

She shrugged "Ok. See you tomorrow again" I nodded "Bye" Ice nodded before we turn around.

We make our way out of Ally tent while watching everyone enjoying the night. Few play a game and won a huge brown teddy bear and some are trying out random snacks.

Ice placed down the box in the backseat. She mentioned that she took Uber so she can drive my car.

"Summy" she calls out before I step inside and gave her a questionable expression "You wanna walk around the place? We're already here anyways"

That plastered a big smile but eventually faded out after realizing that she has early class "No it's okay, I still have 3 days before the fair ends"

Ice halted me from getting inside then closing the door before wrapping her hand around my wrist as we walking back into the place.

Her, holding my hand never missed to give me butterflies. Of why I prefer being with her even when my inside is caving in.

"Which one you like to try first?"

Ok. She won again when it brought smiles and now looking around the place then pointing to the stall "I always want to try their baked lobster with overloaded cheese"

Ice nodded as we joined to fall in line then look around the other stall. There are a lot lining in my mind of what's next after this.

Fun thing is, I'm not a good eater, I always don't have much appetite but when I'm with Ice that changes. I wanna try things with her, it is always so exciting and fun.

After the baked lobster we fall in line to the pizza bagel, huge burger filled with cheesy melted fries, vegetables meat, turkey barbecue and for the dessert we chose vanilla ice cream with mixed fruits all over it then found an empty table.

"Ok" I raised my fork to ask her "what's your favorite to least?"

She look at the food while still chewing the fries but making me ended up being mesmerize of how Ice makes my heart pounding when she let out that smile "Lobster and the vegetables meat" it slip a chuckles, figured that is what she's going to say. Ice sometimes is like a kid, she doesn't like vegetables.

I scrunched up my nose "Me too" guess we both have the same taste.

And her smile is like a bursting firework inside my chest, it is so beautiful to watch but will never get tired of admiring it from a far.